PDA

View Full Version : advertising?

PixiePetal
08-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Has anyone had any response from the local netmums site when advertising?

Have just put an ad on as I am going nuts without much work at the moment - don't want to get my hopes up :rolleyes:

singlewiththree
08-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Has anyone had any response from the local netmums site when advertising?

Have just put an ad on as I am going nuts without much work at the moment - don't want to get my hopes up :rolleyes:

I've only ever had had one enquiry from netmums, most come from the family information service website (which has teething problems) and my own website or word of mouth oh and a postcard in the postoffice.

devoncm
08-10-2009, 02:59 PM
I have had enquiries but came to nothing.

I had someone come for visit today from childcare.co.uk, just waiting for them to get back to me.

PixiePetal
08-10-2009, 03:02 PM
I've only ever had had one enquiry from netmums, most come from the family information service website (which has teething problems) and my own website or word of mouth oh and a postcard in the postoffice.

Done all of the others except have my own website, people know me as I have been minding 15 years and been going to same toddler groups for as long :laughing: Just thought it wouldn't do any harm in trying another route.

Thanks x

kindredspirits
08-10-2009, 03:24 PM
i've had one or two through netmums - i think it depends on how active your local netmums area is - here in peterborough its really busy daily but in devon you can go for months without a new post on the childcare or notice board.