PDA

View Full Version : Does size matter?

LoloStanford
07-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Hello all, I am in the process of registering and I have something that is bothering me... We live in a very cute but fairly small Victorian cottage. We have 2 bedrooms (one is my daughter's and the other one mine) and a lounge where i will be trading from. I am not attending to have more than 2 or 2 children including my daughter.. we have a garden, again it is not tiny but not really big either... I am really worried that this may cause a problem with my registration...
Does anybody came accross the same problem?
Thanks in advance.
lolo

youarewhatyoueat
07-10-2009, 09:27 PM
I only have downstairs a small kitchen, hallway, toilet and living room and a small garden and 4 children of my own. It wasn't a problem when I registered as I have space for 3 highchairs/boosters etc but I find it a bit small when everyone is here so we use the outside space well and every morning we go to toddler groups and childrens centres especially in the winter.I do have to be organised and all the toys are kept outside in a huge shed with the buggys.

sarah707
08-10-2009, 09:14 PM
There is size information in the Eyfs statutory framework document which you can access online here -

http://nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/earlyyears

Your inspector will be able to give you more information at your pre-reg inspection as well.

Good luck with it all! :D