PDA

View Full Version : Just picked kids up and apparently "mum has something to tell you"

amirose
07-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Hiya,

Picked the kids up from school (in the rain :( ) walking back and my 8 year old mindee says "did my mum say anything to you yet?" I asked him what he meant and he said "just did my mum say anything to you", I said "what tell me something?" and he said yes. I said no and then he said he couldn't tell me. I asked wether it was good news or bad news and he said "in the middle" then wouldn't say anything more - other than his mum will talk to me when she collects. Obviously I wanted to grill him some more but of course that's not appropriate!!!

ITS NOW DOING MY HEAD IN WHAT IT IS!!!

They have only been with me about 3 weeks [him and his 4 year old brother] so guessing its probably notice which sucks :(

Or maybe I have done something wrong???

Oh dear its driving me mad and she doesn't pick up till 6.30pm :panic:

Really wish he just hadn't said anything :ohdear:

grindal
07-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Try not to worry - it may be something really un important - hope it is not bad news :thumbsup:

Jen 10
07-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Oh no. I'd hate that!!

Can't you trick him into telling you!! :)

Can't think what you might say.. but I'm still thinking!

Its probably something really boring that you already knew anyway or doesn't affect you at all!

Princess Sara
07-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Maybe she's pregnant and wants you to have her new baby! Maybe they're going on a last minute holiday.

Lots of possibilities, don't worry about it til it happens.

Also, it could be something REALLY trivial... 8yo's do tend to over think things!

Don't worry.

Mollymop
07-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Try not to worry - the boy said "in the middle" so it might not be notice, it might be something like change of hours one day or something like that.

Hope you find out soon.

cabby
07-10-2009, 03:11 PM
dont forget to let us know what it is:laughing: :laughing:

Annie_T
07-10-2009, 03:17 PM
oh dear .. i hope its not bad news hun

and i hope 6.30 comes round fast x

Rubybubbles
07-10-2009, 03:46 PM
:panic: that would drive me crackers too

Hope it's nothing too bad

Jellytotzjulia
07-10-2009, 04:08 PM
I'm thinking the same as Sara, she's pregnant;)

Try to mention something about babies & see if mindee reacts:idea:

god can't believe we have to wait til after 6.30 to find out:laughing:

Julia

~Chelle~
07-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Hate it when someone does that, or says "it doesnt matter":angry:

Hope that it isnt bad news x

haribo
07-10-2009, 04:12 PM
or mention something you`r planning for the future see if he lets slip then :laughing: hope its not too bad xx

Ripeberry
07-10-2009, 04:22 PM
The suspense! This would drive me bonkers. Let us know, bet its something boring like..we've got a cat or something :D

venus89
07-10-2009, 04:39 PM
:eek: But I need to know now!!

Trouble
07-10-2009, 04:40 PM
and im going on a course so i will be wondering the whole way throu:(

mummyroysof3
07-10-2009, 04:43 PM
ooh hope its something good for you, make sure you tell us asap:thumbsup:

charlotte x

PixiePetal
07-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Not long till pick up time, wonder what the news is?! Maybe she will forget to say and you will have to wait :rolleyes:

angiemog
07-10-2009, 05:07 PM
I'm wondering too.......x

RedDragon
07-10-2009, 05:11 PM
and im going on a course so i will be wondering the whole way throu:(

Same here-I'm leaving 6:30pm for a course.

Try not to keep us in suspenders for too long.

misst104
07-10-2009, 05:13 PM
I'm also in suspense for you!!! Hope she does say something now or it will be REALLY annoying for you (and us!!!:D )

Not long now!

jo x

miffy
07-10-2009, 05:15 PM
:eek: But I need to know now!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

maybe she wants you to have them in the holidays - unless you already do?

Miffy xx

Lady Haha
07-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Yes, it's now doing all of our heads in!!!!! Please let us know what it was!!!! Hope its good newsx

lovemyprams
07-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Im thinking she may be pregnant too!:)

Not long to go until we find out. Hope its good news for you though.

~Chelle~
07-10-2009, 05:39 PM
suspense is killing me lol:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

harrysgirl
07-10-2009, 05:41 PM
I'm on tenderhooks.....do tell!!!

primula
07-10-2009, 05:45 PM
6.44!! hope its good news, knowing kids its probably something like an after school club! good luck.

Blackhorse
07-10-2009, 05:45 PM
do you know yet what it is???
Hope it is not bad news for you!!

amirose
07-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Ha ha your posts have had me in stitches!!! Nice to know I am not alone in the being bugged out!!

He bought it up again about half five conversation went like this
X: "I might be here next week but then I might not be"
Me: "Do you not like it here then?"
X: "Yes I do"
Me: "Why wouldn't you come here then?"
X: "Mum said I am not allowed to tell you"
Me: "Why would she say that?"
X: "I swear down I am not allowed to tell you"

... then then my other half shoved me and shook his head (told me to shut up :rolleyes: )

Anyway his mum picked up and she said I am in a rush can I get the boys to come so I called them then we were just standing looking at each other and I thought stuff this and said "X said you have something to tell me?". She looked pretty taken a back she sighed and said "that boys doesn't know what his talking about" then she kids of stuttered - looked kind of upset?maybe? and said "don't worry about it"

URGH! So I STILL don't know and its STILL bugging me out, though something tells me this won't be the end of it.

I will keep you updated - promise :)

Hebs
07-10-2009, 05:53 PM
ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh mabye they're still talking :panic:

Pudding Girl
07-10-2009, 06:00 PM
oooooooooooooh how annoying for you!!!! (and us!!)

Hebs
07-10-2009, 06:07 PM
i think i'd be ringing her later :thumbsup:

gegele
07-10-2009, 06:16 PM
oh coommmmmmee oooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!

I've been really good and read all the threads even tthough it was past 6.30 so I wouldn't just jump to page two and and .........you still don't know :eek: :eek: so i'm alone tonight no hubby, lots of cleaning to do, lots of typing printing laminating for my inspection monday and NOW I'm going to spend my night wondering ah ah ah ah ah ah ah aha h aha h ah lol

let us now as soon as you know more

i know you could type your conversation as it goes ah ah ah ah :laughing: :laughing:

sorry...off i go but i'll check on you LOL

venus89
07-10-2009, 06:17 PM
You have to ring her later. This is worse than eastenders. I NEED TO KNOW

Hope you're okay and you find out soon - you must be worried. Give her a call and put your mind at rest xx

amirose
07-10-2009, 06:19 PM
oh coommmmmmee oooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!

I've been really good and read all the threads even tthough it was past 6.30 so I wouldn't just jump to page two and and .........you still don't know :eek: :eek: so i'm alone tonight no hubby, lots of cleaning to do, lots of typing printing laminating for my inspection monday and NOW I'm going to spend my night wondering ah ah ah ah ah ah ah aha h aha h ah lol

let us now as soon as you know more

i know you could type your conversation as it goes ah ah ah ah :laughing: :laughing:

sorry...off i go but i'll check on you LOL

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

MissTinkerbell
07-10-2009, 06:24 PM
You have so got to ring her - I also didn't jump straight to page 2 and cheat but read all the posts.

FizzysFriends
07-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Drop her a text to make sure everything is ok

Rubybubbles
07-10-2009, 06:49 PM
what:panic: :panic: I waited until now to find out

ring her:thumbsup:

daisyboo1980
07-10-2009, 07:38 PM
a wee txt making sure she is ok the kids ok and happy and then wee will no to lol

nannymcflea
07-10-2009, 08:43 PM
OOOOOH I read all the way and am still waiting....could his mum have threatened him with not being able to come to you if he has been naughty?

keep us posted.:laughing:

Daisy1956
07-10-2009, 09:21 PM
She probably wants to change your hours ,or something like that.I have one mindee who tells me everything so I know before mum says anything Its really hard looking surprised sometimes, but then again forwarned is forarmed so I have my answers ready when mum wants to change things

CherryBlossom
07-10-2009, 10:00 PM
I must remember to check back and find out-i feel sick for you now!lol...but what is important to a child may not be so important to his mum..probably nothing!

Maybe they are going on a last minute holiday!!

Why is she discussing it with the little boy though/or in front of him...

Hate it when that happens...like when a friend will ring you and say "I have to tell you something really serious" and you feel sick and say "go on" and they say "not over the phone next Thursday when we meet up" lol....you meet up and they say "oh no it wasn't important i was just going to say you know bla bla from up the road welll her husband is doing bla bla lol"

x

Chimps Childminding
07-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Oooooohhhhh Nnnnnnnooooo had to come back on here to check what she was going to say and she didn't say!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: :angry: When have you got them again, and can we all stand the suspense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing:

By the way I hope its good news for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

ORKSIE
07-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Cant cope any more:panic: :panic: Read the whole thread:eek: :D

wendywu
07-10-2009, 10:27 PM
Perhaps Mum is going to have a sex change and will now be Dad instead.:laughing:

Pipsqueak
08-10-2009, 06:15 AM
oh no fair........tell this mum I can't check back in till at least late tomorrow afternoon and I NEED to know.....:laughing:

amirose
08-10-2009, 06:19 AM
lol to above post!

I am not ringing her, no way!, I mean what if she still says its nothing then what do I say!!! :panic:

I have X mon-wed and his brother comes mon-fri although I don't often see their mum because she tends to send her nephew to collect, his about 18-20.

It really is driving me mad but I am now absolutely convinced its notice, it was the first thing I thought about this morning - I stand to lose £450 a month :(

I think I will get a half hearted phone call over the weekend - I am thinking perhaps she didn't want to say it to my face?

ARGH! Shall I just ring her and scream down the phone "put me out my misery and tell me woman!!!" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

miffy
08-10-2009, 06:40 AM
ARGH! Shall I just ring her and scream down the phone "put me out my misery and tell me woman!!!" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ooooooh yes! Then tell us :D

Miffy xx

helenlc
08-10-2009, 06:54 AM

No, ring her and scream down the phone "Put me and MY FORUM FRIENDS out of OUR misery"!!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

mummyroysof3
08-10-2009, 07:13 AM
No, ring her and scream down the phone "Put me and MY FORUM FRIENDS out of OUR misery"!!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

good idea:thumbsup: i logged on twice now to check this post and still havent got dressed cos i started reading other threads:laughing: i am ill though so thats my excuse

charlotte x

Chatterbox Childcare
08-10-2009, 07:31 AM
Well we all need to know so ring her!!! Joking aside, we all think the worst but I expect they are moving or something like that.

Pipsqueak
08-10-2009, 08:02 AM
lol to above post!

I am not ringing her, no way!, I mean what if she still says its nothing then what do I say!!! :panic:

I have X mon-wed and his brother comes mon-fri although I don't often see their mum because she tends to send her nephew to collect, his about 18-20.

It really is driving me mad but I am now absolutely convinced its notice, it was the first thing I thought about this morning - I stand to lose £450 a month :(

I think I will get a half hearted phone call over the weekend - I am thinking perhaps she didn't want to say it to my face?

Its horrid not knowing and perhaps though its not a 'bad thing' that she is wanting to tell you?
I don't think there is much you can do really until she is ready to talk - as frustrating as it is for you.:( I bet the LO got a telling off when she got him home!

Jules12Wed
08-10-2009, 09:17 AM
Just logged on and read whole post. I hate it when you know someone is going to tell you something the waiting is usually worse than the news though. Hope it is better news than you are thinking.

singlewiththree
08-10-2009, 09:33 AM
How about ringing her and saying you thought she looked upset and just wanted to make sure she looked ok????

Ripeberry
08-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Hope you are OK today :)

pinklady
08-10-2009, 12:37 PM
I've just logged on to see if you know what it is yet and still no answer!!:panic:
She'd better tell you tonight..we're all on the edge of our seats here!!

gegele
08-10-2009, 12:46 PM
I got it all sorted:
she's leaving dad because he's sleeping with the lollipop lady from school according to the lady next door who saw his car but mummy is pregnant so she dpesn't really know what to do if she leaves she needs to sort finance out if she stays she needs to have his balls chopped off so she's thinking of going back to her mum for a while with the kids. she leaves on the other side of town so won't be practicalto come to you for a while.
well that's what the son thought! BUT during a long night talk, Dad revealed to mum that the lollipop lady used to be called george and the only reason he use to go around his was to help him shave his back!!!!

there!! case close:D

Twinkles
08-10-2009, 12:47 PM
She has no idea the curiosity she has started :laughing:

She would be soooo embarrased if she knew we were all waiting to hear her 'news' :laughing:

Twinkles
08-10-2009, 12:47 PM
I got it all sorted:
she's leaving dad because he's sleeping with the lollipop lady from school according to the lady next door who saw his car but mummy is pregnant so she dpesn't really know what to do if she leaves she needs to sort finance out if she stays she needs to have his balls chopped off so she's thinking of going back to her mum for a while with the kids. she leaves on the other side of town so won't be practicalto come to you for a while.
well that's what the son thought! BUT during a long night talk, Dad revealed to mum that the lollipop lady used to be called george and the only reason he use to go around his was to help him shave his back!!!!

:clapping: :clapping: I love it !!!

Hebs
08-10-2009, 12:50 PM
I got it all sorted:

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

what a dull life i lead :laughing:

Pipsqueak
08-10-2009, 01:25 PM
I got it all sorted:

I am quite worried about you gegele!!!

Brilliant:clapping: :clapping:

ORKSIE
08-10-2009, 01:30 PM
I got it all sorted:

:ROFL1: :ROFL1:
Gegele, that is evactly what I was going to say:idea: :rolleyes:

CherryBlossom
08-10-2009, 01:49 PM
I can't handle the suspense any longer!!
hahaha

Can you not just find an excuse to ring her and hope she takes a chance to tell you lol.

xx

Minstrel
08-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Gosh i havent had such an anti-climax to anything since my last boyfriend :rolleyes:

buildingblocks
08-10-2009, 02:16 PM
I got it all sorted:

I started to read this and thought OMG then realised it wasn't the original poster - how stupid am I!!!! no answers needed thank you.

I hope that it turns out to be a case of something positive rather than negative and I hope you find out soon - cos I need to know now as well.

kindredspirits
08-10-2009, 02:35 PM
call her - tell her you're really sorry to bug her but LO said he might not come next week and you are concerned that she intends to give notice so could she please say yay or nay - at least then its the worst case out the way with! :thumbsup:

ajs
08-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Gosh i havent had such an anti-climax to anything since my last boyfriend :rolleyes:

what with gegele's post and this one i am actually laughing out loud and being told to shush by my daughter

i wish we knew what it was not sure i can take the suspense any longer

Allie
08-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Could just be he hates something you do or give him

Allie

miffy
08-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Could just be he hates something you do or give him

Allie

I like Gegele's version much better! :laughing:

Miffy xx

melanieabigail2004
08-10-2009, 04:03 PM
I've logged on especially to see whether there is any 'news'. For the love of god I hope it is good after all this :) :) :)

helenlc
08-10-2009, 04:44 PM
I think Gegele reads too many Thats Life/Bella/Love It magazines!!!:laughing: :laughing:

amirose
08-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Well mum picked up again tonight and ....

NOTHING!!! :panic:

Just a smile, hows he been and see you tomorrow???

If I don't get a call over the weekend then I am gonna start thinking I/we (:p ) are never going to get to the bottom of this :eek:

janminder
08-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Just came on to see what you had been told, can't believe you are still waiting, so many of us waiting. Love the reasons some of you have given :laughing: Are you sure you don't want to ring her?

Pipsqueak
08-10-2009, 05:56 PM

If I don't get a call over the weekend then I am gonna start thinking I/we (:p ) are never going to get to the bottom of this :eek:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:veryangry:

We NEED to know....

Pudding Girl
08-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Gah!!!

ASK HER!!!!!

CherryBlossom
08-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Maybe it is nothing then?

lol

x

venus89
08-10-2009, 06:25 PM
[QUOTE=buildingblocks;545753]I started to read this and thought OMG then realised it wasn't the original poster - how stupid am I!!!! no answers needed thank you.
[QUOTE]

Well I happen to think you're very. very clever and beautiful because I did the same :blush:

Twinkles
08-10-2009, 06:30 PM
You mean you didn't pin her up against the wall and say 'fess up' or the minders mob will getcha ?

Hebs
08-10-2009, 06:32 PM
PM me her mobile number and i'll ring her

we need to know tonight

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

miffy
08-10-2009, 06:35 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

you mean you just let her go! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Miffy xx

bibby76
08-10-2009, 06:56 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have read these 4 pages waiting to find what the boy meant and still dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will go to bed tonight thinking about this!!!!! :panic: :panic:

miffy
08-10-2009, 06:58 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have read these 4 pages waiting to find what the boy meant and still dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will go to bed tonight thinking about this!!!!! :panic: :panic:

Just what we did last night :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

Lady Haha
08-10-2009, 07:34 PM
You mean you didn't pin her up against the wall and say 'fess up' or the minders mob will getcha ?

daisyboo1980
08-10-2009, 07:39 PM
i love it lol

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

jeanybeany
08-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Oh gosh, you lot are s0ooooooooooooooooo funny!

But seriously...............I need to know now too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pinklady
08-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Been thinking we'll all know by tonight but still no answer!!!!!!:crying: :crying: :crying:

Some great posts on this thread though!:laughing:

helenlc
08-10-2009, 07:53 PM
PM me her mobile number and i'll ring her

we need to know tonight

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'm with Hebs!!!:D

estrelas
08-10-2009, 07:55 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

To all this, you are all completely nuts!!!

(yes I need to know too please :blush: , will be here tomorrow for the update)

daisyboo1980
08-10-2009, 07:57 PM
more waiting i dont think i can
i really want to no now :blush:

Winnie
08-10-2009, 07:57 PM
i'm very confused and have this image of a hairy lollipop lady/man in bed with a bloke complete with lollipop stick and overall stuck in my head........:confused:
can we get this sorted quick :laughing:

Chimps Childminding
08-10-2009, 08:00 PM
You need to find out tomorrow, couldn't stand having to wait all week-end:panic: Nothing will get done for checking on here for updates:laughing: Please if she doesn't say anything tomorrow, do as suggested and pin her up against the wall till she talks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

gegele
08-10-2009, 08:02 PM
now that my dear won't do i'm afraid.....!!!!!!

I have a inspection on monday and I can't focus as i have vision of the guy in the DAZ advert shaving George!!!!!!!!:eek:

Amirose my grade is in your hand!!! PHONE HER!!!!

"hello Cruella, just a quick call as i'm doing my planning for next week and your sweet little angel with his big mush said he won't be here next week?:

Cruella " well thanks god YOU phone, my phone is broken and I can't dial any 0. His real parents Tony mafioso and Daisy Cocaine have found us, we're going into hiding this week end, might be a bit longe. But if MI5 and MI6 don't sort it before sunday I want you to know you're the best childminder a child could ever dream of....."

SEEEEEEEEEEE

BANG BANG ooopppss phone was taped!!!:eek:

helenlc
08-10-2009, 08:07 PM
now that my dear won't do i'm afraid.....!!!!!!

I have a inspection on monday and I can't focus as i have vision of the guy in the DAZ advert shaving George!!!!!!!!:eek:

Amirose my grade is in your hand!!! PHONE HER!!!!

"hello Cruella, just a quick call as i'm doing my planning for next week and your sweet little angel with his big mush said he won't be here next week?:

Cruella " well thanks god YOU phone, my phone is broken and I can't dial any 0. His real parents Tony mafioso and Daisy Cocaine have found us, we're going into hiding this week end, might be a bit longe. But if MI5 and MI6 don't sort it before sunday I want you to know you're the best childminder a child could ever dream of....."

SEEEEEEEEEEE

BANG BANG ooopppss phone was taped!!!:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eeeek: :eeeek:

Now I am seriously starting to worry about your state of mind!!!!!:laughing:

Ripeberry
08-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Gegele.....you are GA GA! :laughing:

Pipsqueak
08-10-2009, 08:10 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :joker: :ROFL1:
Thats it Gegele has cracked - really she needs help NOW and fast.

Someone hold her down and if there is a doctor in the house get her a shot - of anything!

And I defo can't go all weekend without knowing. Whenever I log on here, its the first thread I look for and if I see its been updated then I get all excited.... my heart can't take it..... ring her and tell her she has the whole country wondering (and gegele cracking up)

helenlc
08-10-2009, 08:15 PM
For the sake of Gegele's sanity, you must call her tomorrow and let us know!!:laughing:

gegele
08-10-2009, 08:39 PM
:ROFL1: ok i'm crazy and I'm off to bed as i can't focus so nothing constructive is being made I may as well go to bed
BUT i want someone to tell me something this smilies means THANK YOU :thank you: really???????

..........i can't wait to see the smilies who say I'm ssooooo thankful!!!!!

:ROFL1: :thumbsup:

daisyboo1980
08-10-2009, 08:46 PM
:ROFL1: ok i'm crazy and I'm off to bed as i can't focus so nothing constructive is being made I may as well go to bed
BUT i want someone to tell me something this smilies means THANK YOU :thank you: really???????

..........i can't wait to see the smilies who say I'm ssooooo thankful!!!!!

:ROFL1: :thumbsup:

is that not how everyone says thank u :jump for joy: :ROFL1:

carol cameron
08-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Can't believe I have just found this forum and already it's better than watching a soap opera! I am dying to know what mum is going to tell you too.Carolx:)

Pipsqueak
08-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Can't believe I have just found this forum and already it's better than watching a soap opera! I am dying to know what mum is going to tell you too.Carolx:)

Hi carol and welcome. Be warned - you ain't seen nothing yet - most of us have been sober posting on this thread (well I think they have anyway) :laughing:

Sally G
08-10-2009, 09:23 PM
well whats was it?? :panic:

nic76
08-10-2009, 09:24 PM
OMG hurry up and find out.

Twinkles
08-10-2009, 09:24 PM
See what the threat of an Ofsted inspection can do to a girl ? Poor gegele :panic:
You'll just have to hang on luvvie we've run out of long sleeved white jackets :panic: ( quite a lot of demand for them on this forum :rolleyes: )

Pipsqueak
08-10-2009, 09:27 PM
well whats was it?? :panic:

we still don't know!!!:eek: :panic:

this thread is cracking me up :laughing:

allinatiz
08-10-2009, 09:33 PM
I can't believe how big this thread is now, eagerly awaiting an update but enjoying the entertainment :laughing:

The Juggler
08-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Perhaps Mum is going to have a sex change and will now be Dad instead.:laughing:

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

cher25
08-10-2009, 10:03 PM
You lot really crack me up! You's get crazier by the second! pmsl.

Hope you find out what is going on soon. Waiting so long after a child saying something would kill me! Well done on staying sane. hehe

LOOPYLISA
08-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Well...............................

Anything ????????????

:D

Lick'le Oakes
08-10-2009, 10:13 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: These threads are so funny!

primula
08-10-2009, 11:23 PM
I think i must be twisted or something because this is really killing me to know what it is that the 8yr old meant!!! are you working tomorrow???? answer friday nite 6.30pm!!!!!!!!!??

angeldelight
09-10-2009, 06:10 AM
Well I hope we get to know what it is by Christmas :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

nikkia77
09-10-2009, 06:23 AM
you lot are brilliant

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :magnificent:

amirose
09-10-2009, 06:24 AM
I think i must be twisted or something because this is really killing me to know what it is that the 8yr old meant!!! are you working tomorrow???? answer friday nite 6.30pm!!!!!!!!!??

I am working tonight :)

If its her that picks up then I am going to ask if she needs me to have the boys in the upcoming half term - see what kind of response that triggers :thumbsup:

janminder
09-10-2009, 06:51 AM
Good thinking, thats a good question to ask and hopefully one that will put you, and me and so MANY others out of our misery, able to get through the weekend without speculation (though the comments have been fun:laughing: ) we need closure.

Its my first week posting is it always this mad on here:)

daisyboo1980
09-10-2009, 06:51 AM
I am working tonight :)

If its her that picks up then I am going to ask if she needs me to have the boys in the upcoming half term - see what kind of response that triggers :thumbsup:

then are u going to pin her to the wall while shaking her shouting "for the sake of the forum tell me now "
because i dont think i can go through the weekend wondering

miffy
09-10-2009, 06:56 AM
then are u going to pin her to the wall while shaking her shouting "for the sake of the forum tell me now "

Yeah, go for the direct approach!!!! :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

helenlc
09-10-2009, 06:58 AM

I am on a course tomorrow Communcation Language and Literacy in the EYFS. I wont be able to concentrate unless I know, it will just really bug me otherwise!! :thumbsup:

grindal
09-10-2009, 07:01 AM
I seriously do not think I can wait until 6.30pm - I am going away this weekend. I have been reading this post avidly, but have not posted yet. Will not be able to leave - OAP parents out in the sticks do not have broadband bless them. May not get logged on again till after the weekend :eek: :eek:

janminder
09-10-2009, 07:29 AM
There are options for you, parents neighbours may have broadband, how much in the stick are they do mobiles work get one with with intrenet access, get someone to text you. Then again there may be nothing to report.

mummyroysof3
09-10-2009, 07:40 AM
does this woman know what she started? :laughing:

charlotte x

little chickee
09-10-2009, 08:01 AM
I think i would take the direct approach something like " X has said that you have something to tell me and that he knows what it is but he is not allowed to say. It is obviously bothering him having to keep this a secret so lets go through to the kitchen and have a chat about it and take the weight off his mind so he can enjoy his weekend"

And so can we !!!!!!!!!!

ORKSIE
09-10-2009, 08:13 AM
I am now on a need to know rampage.
Tye her up and demand to know whats happening or you'l let the Ork outa the forum!
:D

Twinkle
09-10-2009, 09:22 AM
I think i would take the direct approach something like " X has said that you have something to tell me and that he knows what it is but he is not allowed to say. It is obviously bothering him having to keep this a secret so lets go through to the kitchen and have a chat about it and take the weight off his mind so he can enjoy his weekend"

And so can we !!!!!!!!!!

Offer her a cup of coffee too and lace it with a truth drug!! :D

Lady Haha
09-10-2009, 09:25 AM
It's driving me mad too!!! I NEED to know!!!! Can't bear 'not' knowing something!!!

You will log in the very second she leaves to let us know won't you!!!

venus89
09-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Hmmm.... 6.30. That's enough time to install a webcam by your front door so we can all watch the drama live whilst drinking our favourite Friday night tipple. Go on, you know you want to........

LittleAcorns
09-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Offer her a cup of coffee too and lace it with a truth drug!! :D

Invite her in. lock the door and dont let her out......ive only just caught this thread and its bugging me, I dread to think what its doing to you !!!

It's a small world
09-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Ive been followin this thread more or less since it started.

Would you like me to give her a call and say ' PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TELL (US) hopefully you will get an answer tonight I don't think many of us could wait the whole weekend.:panic:

Hope its not bad news. Fingers crossed

Carrie-Anne
09-10-2009, 11:23 AM
I keep coming back to lok at this thread... not posted yet. But I NEED to know!!! I am going on holiday in the morning LOL!

I dont think it can be anything bad though, surely she would have said or the mindee would have said it was bad.

xxx

Daddy Day Care
09-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Geez 7 longggggg pages later and all is that you lot are more bonkers than i originaly thought.

Gareth
xx

ORKSIE
09-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Geez 7 longggggg pages later and all is that you lot are more bonkers than i originaly thought.

Gareth
xx

:jump for joy: :clapping: :excited:
Glad we didnt disapoint Gareth:D

sue
09-10-2009, 12:03 PM
l have not stopped laughing:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: l love

this thread it so funny. And yes l want to know now keep coming back how many pages before we have an anwser?????????????????????

mumx3
09-10-2009, 12:29 PM
the suspense is killing me! :laughing: love this thread!

Jellytotzjulia
09-10-2009, 01:05 PM

Gareth
xx

Gareth you know you want to know to:blush: , bet you checked loads to see if we all know yet???

only another 4 hours till we know!! oh god the surspense is killing me.:p

little chickee
09-10-2009, 01:13 PM
What if we don't find out today - what are we all going to do to take our minds off it? I may have to open the wine box i've been saving and drink to blot it all out!

haribo
09-10-2009, 01:21 PM
god can you just imagine if we dont know by tonight annd everyones on the wine :laughing:

LittleAcorns
09-10-2009, 01:25 PM
god can you just imagine if we dont know by tonight annd everyones on the wine :laughing:

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

ORKSIE
09-10-2009, 01:28 PM

PMSL
What time are we supposed to find out? I will set the alarm so I dont forget to log on:jump for joy:

Chatterbox Childcare
09-10-2009, 01:30 PM
The suspense is killing me...

ORKSIE
09-10-2009, 01:34 PM
OMG I do hope its not really bad news:(
Just suddenly thought:idea:

Pipsqueak
09-10-2009, 01:54 PM

I think we may all implode!!! Especially Gegele:D

Pipsqueak
09-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Hmmm.... 6.30. That's enough time to install a webcam by your front door so we can all watch the drama live whilst drinking our favourite Friday night tipple. Go on, you know you want to........

Now there is an idea - webcam it!!!:D

haribo
09-10-2009, 01:55 PM
OMG I do hope its not really bad news:(
Just suddenly thought:idea:

i know . but at least after this i think amirose is ready for anything :panic: . and she knows we are all behind her ( because we are so ****** nosy :laughing.. good luck whatever it turns out to be x

primula
09-10-2009, 02:20 PM
what happens if its something 'confidential' and we cant be told!! then we may never know, I know we can make up our own endings!

CherryBlossom
09-10-2009, 02:22 PM
DO WE KNOW YET???

lol

mummyroysof3
09-10-2009, 02:25 PM
is it sad that checking this thread is the highlight off my day?

:laughing: :blush:

charlotte x

venus89
09-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Now there is an idea - webcam it!!!:D

And don't forget the friday night tipple - that's just as important :D

Shivvie
09-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Not long to go now.......:thumbsup:

pinklady
09-10-2009, 04:21 PM
And don't forget the friday night tipple - that's just as important :D

Oooh I can't wait for that!! :D

venus89
09-10-2009, 04:33 PM
:panic: it would be awful if it WAS confidential. I think it would end that the Mum had followed Derren Brown and predicted the lottery using 14 illegal immigrants and was awaiting the results. If she wins she's going to run off with one of the illegal immigrants. If not she shall flog them and then turn them in to the police.....

angiemog
09-10-2009, 04:36 PM
I hope we're all not going to be disappointed! Counting down...... x

Cazz
09-10-2009, 04:47 PM
I hate being kept in suspenders - I mean suspense! :laughing:

amirose
09-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Hmmmmmmm

Well nephew turned up at 5pm I said he was very early and he said yes. Anyway I said mindee was still eating his tea but he was welcome to come in and wait. He stayed till mindee finished eating at 5.30 and we were talking mainly about the countries we were from (his family and from africa and mine are from germany).

Then when he left I said "see you next week" and he said "yes (pause) see you"

I am not going to see them again me thinks :rolleyes:

Well let you know if I get a phone call, you know what if it happens its really not so bad because my numbers were getting tight and I have had 3 parents ask for extra hours.

She better phone me else I will be at the school trying to pick up her son from nursery monday :eek:

venus89
09-10-2009, 04:50 PM
:panic: :panic: :panic: oh no!

You have to call her to put your mind at rest -this is just silly.

xx

(Supports my illegal immigrant theory beautifully :D )

CherryBlossom
09-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Hmmmmmmm

Well nephew turned up at 5pm I said he was very early and he said yes. Anyway I said mindee was still eating his tea but he was welcome to come in and wait. He stayed till mindee finished eating at 5.30 and we were talking mainly about the countries we were from (his family and from africa and mine are from germany).

Then when he left I said "see you next week" and he said "yes (pause) see you"

I am not going to see them again me thinks :rolleyes:

Well let you know if I get a phone call, you know what if it happens its really not so bad because my numbers were getting tight and I have had 3 parents ask for extra hours.

She better phone me else I will be at the school trying to pick up her son from nursery monday :eek:

why didn't she just flipping tell you then!
If she doesn't come back that is so rude errggghhh

YOU MUST LET US KNOW!!!

x

Daddy Day Care
Oh dear gunna be lots of dissapointed people on here lol

mummyroysof3
thats really bad of her though, i hope she doesnt owe you any money:rolleyes:

charlotte x

carol cameron
09-10-2009, 04:53 PM
I have just said bye to my last child and logged on to see what's happened- I'm gutted that we still don't know!

haribo
09-10-2009, 04:54 PM
to be honest if she can leave you wondering like this you will be better off without her . sounds like you arent too bothered though :) it had given us some laughs on here though and i somehow dont think thats the end yet xx

Cazz
09-10-2009, 04:56 PM
How rude and inconsiderate of her not to tell you and give you some notice :angry:

You still don't know for sure if they're leaving but it's not sounding particularly hopeful - as you say it may be for the best as long as it doesn't leave you financially short.

Try not to think about it now and enjoy your weekend x

janminder
09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
As you have parents asking for more hours it may have worked out well for you then if he doesnt come back, but not very nice to be treated like that. Hope it all works out ok.

Try and have a good weekend :)

Pipsqueak
09-10-2009, 06:27 PM
:( I must admit that its really quite unfair on you (although we are having a laugh about it).

ORKSIE
09-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Oh well lets see what happens keep us posted glad to hear you have other people to fill the space if need be:thumbsup:

amirose
09-10-2009, 07:17 PM
:( I must admit that its really quite unfair on you (although we are having a laugh about it).

You lot managed to stop me stressing!!! I have been laughing so much at this thread :D

Pipsqueak
09-10-2009, 07:48 PM
You lot managed to stop me stressing!!! I have been laughing so much at this thread :D

:crying: :crying: :veryangry: aarrrggghhhhh, I got all excited seeing that you had posted....... thought you'd heard from mum.........
this is seriously stressy for us Ami's....... its driving us insane

It's a small world
09-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Ive just got in from work (got home early) got all excited about finding out....hope things work out for you.

TheBTeam
09-10-2009, 08:05 PM
The sheer number of times this thread has been looked at is comical, and we still don't know what it is about, hope the trumpets sound when the answer comes in!!!

amirose
09-10-2009, 08:15 PM
The sheer number of times this thread has been looked at is comical, and we still don't know what it is about, hope the trumpets sound when the answer comes in!!!

OMG! OVER THREE AND A HALF THOUSAND TIMES!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: soooo funny

Probey9
09-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Hi

I am new to the forum and have been keeping an eye on this thread, I can't believe that there are 9 pages and still don't know the outcome.

So far I am loving it but so want to know whats going on as everyone else does. Hope it all turns out ok, will keep watching.

sonia ann
09-10-2009, 09:43 PM
gosh I don't come on here for a few days and look what I miss.....I 've just read this post from beginning to end and am no better off, but my mind has been working overtime with all different scenarios:laughing: i can't cope with this and eastenders:panic:

Pipsqueak
09-10-2009, 09:53 PM
you couldn't have twittered this better!!!!

ORKSIE
09-10-2009, 10:42 PM
you couldn't have twittered this better!!!!

ORKSIE
09-10-2009, 10:43 PM
This forum is the new "Twitter":laughing:

angeldelight
09-10-2009, 10:44 PM
This forum is the new "Twitter":laughing:

gegele
10-10-2009, 09:39 AM
euh they're may be going back to their country, they're vague.....so MAYBE I wasn't so wrong with my MI5 story, or the lady with the lottery plot......!!!:cool:

they call us crazy lady but we were the closest ones ah ah ah ah aha ha

nannymcflea
10-10-2009, 08:25 PM
STILL NO NEWS........

Hurry up I'm in suspenders.:laughing:

miffy
10-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Oh blow............................. just read through three pages and there's
STILL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEWS!!!!!!!

Roll on Monday :( :( :(

Miffy xx

ORKSIE
10-10-2009, 10:13 PM
STILL NO NEWS........

Hurry up I'm in suspenders.:laughing:

Lucky DH:eek: :D

gegele
10-10-2009, 10:46 PM
must be cold she's been in them for 2days LOL
:laughing:

Alz
11-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Loving this thread......!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

amirose
11-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Well I am in a bit of a dilemma about this now.

I rang her yesterday and said our settling in period on our contract ends on Wednesday just wanted to give you a courtesy call to make sure you were happy with everything, and happy for the full contract to start on Wednesday.

She said and I quote "At the moment I think everything is fine, yes, I will talk to you about it anyway, if anything changes"

I then said "I also wanted to check to see if you needed me to have the boys at all this October half term"

She kind of laughed to herself and said "No I think we will be okay"

Anyway got off the phone and I am kicking myself for not saying
"Obviously you understand once the full contact starts I will require 4 weeks notice to end the contract, and that if things are likely to change then please do let me know as I do have other parents currently waiting for spaces" - really kicking myself :mad:

So, think I will just have to say it next week even if it seems as if I would then be going on about it.

See the dilemma is I think I should just terminate before the full contract starts.
I won't have anymore then a maximum of 5 kids at any one time. With the parents that have asked for extra hours I would (but wouldn't because I wouldn't do it) have
6 Monday, 7 Tuesday and Wednesday, 5 Thursday and 4 Friday.
By terminating with her 2 and taking on the extra hours asked for by other parents I'd have
4 Monday, 5 Tuesday and Wednesday, 4 Thursday and 3 Friday

BUT, one of my after schoolers is very dodgy at the moment and I don't know if his staying and another may or may not require the extra days.

Can I extend the settling in period???
I could say look it seems your not sure if your going to need me so I think we should extend the settling in period for a couple more weeks?
If I do that if gives me a couple more weeks to make a decision/have a decision made for me and I can see what happens with dodgy after schooler (should know by then) etc, am I okay to do that - seems the perfect solution :)

Pipsqueak
11-10-2009, 10:22 AM
i would fire of a formal letter to her along the lines of:

further to my phone call on xx(date)xx I feel that perhaps it would be best to extend the settling in period for another xx weeks.

Please note that under the terms of teh contract that all contracted hours must be paid for, any changes to the contract requires xx weeks notice in writing and termination of contract requires xx weeks written notice.

is she contracted to come to you in half term?

What do you feel about all this - your gut instinct! what do you want to do?

MissTinkerbell
11-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Oh noooooooo.............can't believe that I've just read through 6 pages and still not sure of an answer.

She sounds very vague.. but surely if she was thinking of not continuing with the full contract then she would have said so there and then?

She said that she was happy with things and perhaps they are going away over half term?

I wouldn't extend the settling in period and just let the full contract start on Wednesday as planned. If she didn't want you next week she would have said.

My mum actually rang me yesterday to see if you had found anything out (she was visiting when I read out your original post!!!).:laughing:

amirose
11-10-2009, 10:29 AM
She sounds very vague.. but surely if she was thinking of not continuing with the full contract then she would have said so there and then?

She said that she was happy with things and perhaps they are going away over half term?

Because I din't highlight the point of 4 weeks notice its hard to say wether she realises the impact of going ahead with the full contract. Of course I went through it all when we signed but we all know what its like :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They are a term time only contract but we put a note saying ad hoc in the holidays so if she needed me we were covered, I mainly asked to see her reaction - as its 2/3 weeks away.

amirose
11-10-2009, 10:33 AM
What do you feel about all this - your gut instinct! what do you want to do?

I HATE not knowing where I stand and all this insecurity, I can't plan what I want to do as I feel they could leave at any point. I feel I want to terminate so I can take control and she can do whatever she likes.
There are 2 families living in one house - she lives with her sister and their family, so there are plenty of family around to help out with the boys. The parents I am letting down don't really have alternatives.

Twinkles
11-10-2009, 10:45 AM
I HATE not knowing where I stand and all this insecurity, I can't plan what I want to do as I feel they could leave at any point. I feel I want to terminate so I can take control and she can do whatever she likes.
There are 2 families living in one house - she lives with her sister and their family, so there are plenty of family around to help out with the boys. The parents I am letting down don't really have alternatives.

I think you've just answered your own dilemma.

Go with what you are feeling. If you give her the termination letter and she begs you to reconsider you will know where you stand.

MissTinkerbell
11-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Have you got people waiting to fill the spaces if she does decide she doesn't want the spaces?

If you have I would be tempted to ring her again and explain that because of recent conversations and vague answers given by her that you are unsure as to whether or not she wishes to continue using your services. Could she then confirm as to whether or not she wishes the full contract to go ahead and then make her aware that you now require 4 weeks notice of any changes to conditions agreed in the signed contract, including holidays, hours and pay. Also explain that if she does not wish to continue with the contract and wishes your services to end on Tuesday then you need to know immediately because you have children waiting to fill those spaces and you need to let them know by the end of Monday so everyone knows what they are doing.

Pipsqueak
11-10-2009, 11:20 AM

I agree with Twinks - you really sound like you aren't comfortable with this and I think if you continue with the contract you are always going to have this 'feeling' in the back of your mind.

I can't emphaise enough - trust your gut reactions here

Madminder
11-10-2009, 12:51 PM
As others have said, you need to do what you are happy with Ami.

I just had a thought though about what the 8 year old might have meant. He is old enough to have understood about a settling in period and may be enjoying it so much at your house that he was wanting to know if she had told you that they would be staying! The reason it would be middle rather than good or bad, is that nothing is actually changing as far as he sees it!

Not as much fun as some of the other reasons but a possibility.

Thanks so much for keeping me so entrtained over the last few days everyone! :laughing:

uf353432
11-10-2009, 10:08 PM
I have been following this thread since you started it and really feel for you.

But I just wanted to ask. Would you have considered there was a problem or any issue if the child hadn't piped up? were you already thinking that the mix of children would be better if you didn't have this contract and this has just helped with a decision you were struggling to make? Or was it only after this conversation with this lad that made you start looking at the mix a bit more closely?

I ask only because he didn't really say anything - he just left this hanging in the air for you to fill in the gaps and for your mind to start racing. Depending on your relationship with the family depends on how you react, perceive what he could be talking about. The mum has had opportunity to talk to you. She was clearly embarrassed that the son was indiscreet about a private conversation and rather than skirting around the issue that you perceive to be there - she may actually be wondering if her son has been indiscreet about any other private conversations - and perhaps a little embarrassed.

I'm grasping at straws - but I do think things happen for a reason and regardless of what was discussed at home - there is clearly a reason why it was left hanging in the air - and might be a blessing in disguise.

angeldelight
12-10-2009, 06:24 AM
Oh I was hoping for answers now :clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

Lincsminder
12-10-2009, 11:54 AM
I haven't contributed to this thread yet, but I couldn't wait to get the kids to sleep this afternoon so I could come on to have a read, I am most disappointed it hasn't been updated.

amirose
12-10-2009, 01:03 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :update: :update: :update: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well AT LAST its all come to light :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

She rang me today and I now have the answer!

As previously mentioned, she lives with her sister and her children. Well her sisters work contract has ended and she is now not looking for work. Her sister has therefore volunteered to look after the boys monday-friday.

HOWEVER she said the boys are used to me now and she doesn't want to move them but would like to change the days to 3 days a week for both boys (I was having one 3 and the other 5). Bless her she was really upset on the phone she said she was so sorry to mess me about but she is only earning minimum wage and what with bus fares to get to work - even with tax credits - it still barely works out worth her while working :( I told her not to worry and that I do understand - anyway this all works out for the best what with my existing parents needing extra days/hours :D

She wanted mon-wed but I said it would be better for me if we did wed-fri which she was happy with only thing is I remembered after I got off the phone that the older one does an after school thing on fridays so will have to see what happens there.

venus89
12-10-2009, 01:07 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Thank goodness for that (I hope?).

Phew! I can sleep tonight :D

Blaze
12-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Woohooo - AT LAST!:clapping:

gegele
12-10-2009, 01:24 PM
:eek: :eek: is that i?? no mafia, no hairy george, nothing???? where is MI5??

let all this be a lesson to us all : do not let your imagination run wild......or at least don't make yourself sick with it:thumbsup:

glad it all work well,

they all live happily ever after

THE END.

carebear25
12-10-2009, 01:24 PM
At last, hope it all works out for you xx

haribo
12-10-2009, 01:27 PM
im glad the mystery is solved and its nothing too bad . she must have been working things out before she told you -bet she was mortified the lad said something first :panic: hope it works out ok for you - at last we can get on with our own business(s) lol

Pipsqueak
12-10-2009, 01:46 PM
:clapping: :clapping: brilliant news, glad its been sorted.

Loved the soap-drama unfolding though and Gegele's imagination:laughing:

peanuts
12-10-2009, 01:49 PM
at least you know the score now

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
12-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Yippee at last we have all found out.:clapping:

Seems to have worked out the best for you as well.

xxx

Alz
12-10-2009, 06:11 PM
an answer....finally!!!:jump for joy:

ORKSIE
12-10-2009, 06:17 PM
:eek: :eek: is that i?? no mafia, no hairy george, nothing???? where is MI5??

let all this be a lesson to us all : do not let your imagination run wild......:laughing: :laughing:

THE END.

I think you mean...Dont let YOUR imagination run wild, Gegele :laughing: :laughing:

I too am glad things are ok:thumbsup:

sue
Going to miss this post its been fun reading. but gald everyone is happy and you got things sorted

It's a small world
:laughing: Finally we can all be put out of our misery. Hope things work out for you. At least you can relax now and we can all get on with our lives :laughing: :laughing:

Lady Haha
12-10-2009, 06:37 PM
At last! I can move on with my life again.....I was in limbo.....:laughing: :laughing:

TheBTeam
12-10-2009, 06:49 PM
OOH what a time I have spent trying to get to the point where it all came to light!!!!

miffy
12-10-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm really glad it's all been sorted :)

Miffy xx

Ripeberry
12-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Quick lets find another thread for Gegele to turn into an adventure :laughing:

venus89
12-10-2009, 07:28 PM
:clapping: oooohhhh yes please

nic76
12-10-2009, 07:42 PM
soooo please you have got some answers.:thumbsup:

Twinkles
12-10-2009, 07:52 PM
I'm glad it's sorted but I'll miss this thread. I might have to start watching one of the soaps or something :eek: :eek:

daisyboo1980
12-10-2009, 08:04 PM
we have the answer now and im glad everything worked out for u
but im going to miss this link lol

Probey9
12-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Glad to hear all turned out alright in the end, has been fun reading.

Thanks

nannymcflea
12-10-2009, 09:19 PM
suspenders have fallen down.

Glad it's sorted for you,though a bit more drama next time eh!:eek:

janminder
13-10-2009, 07:21 AM
So pleased it has turned out ok for you. :)

carol cameron
13-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Am so pleased we have an answer to it all and glad it sounds workable for you. If mums childcare costs go up or down by £10 she will need to inform the inland revenue as she won't be able to claim for her sister looking after the children.It can't be easy juggling it all so I bet she is relieved to have sorted it out with you too.

CherryBlossom
13-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Finally!!!!! And good news if its worked out better with the other extra hours/mindees etc.

x