PDA

View Full Version : buggypod

Helen79
07-10-2009, 12:45 PM
I have a Jane Powertwin for my 1 year old & 6month old but 2 days a week I have a 2 year old.

the school run is at least an hour's walk there an back so obviously too much for the 2 year old.
I've got a buggyboard but thought a buggypod would be easier to use than a buggyboard.

Has anyone used one & got any thoughts on it?

The Juggler
07-10-2009, 04:52 PM
i wouldnt'. have heard lots of stories of these coming off. happened to a friend when she was crossing the road!

lovemyprams
07-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Hi - I bought a buggypod for my Jane Powertwin and myself and my husband could not get it to fit properly on the pram - we phoned the helpline and following their instructions and still no joy. I ended up taking it back to the shop. Also, the child I bought it for decided to walk anyway and I would have wasted my money on it. The buggypod is quite small too and wont last long - depending on the size of the child obiously. My husband thought it didnt look study enough either. I much preferred by surfer board.

I have also heard horror stories about the buggypod too. Sorry!

squiggle
07-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Do Not get a buggypod!!

mine collapsed with my dd in it and she smacked her head on a brick wall

xx

green puppy
07-10-2009, 07:54 PM
I have a buggy pod and so far it has been fine, but I only use it for smaller, lighter children. If you find the buggy pod website they have a list of compatable pushchairs. I have mine on a jusonne tandem as it is very light and compact. I know the buggy pod design was changed after people had problems but I don't know if people have still had problems with the revised models.