PDA

View Full Version : oh no, i have lost my SEF details !! sob

mozarella
07-10-2009, 12:40 PM
I cant believe it, I have lost my password, user id etc and it will take 8 days to get it sent to me !!

I am so organised usually, i know i have put the details somewhere safe but cant get hold of it !!!!

Inspection cant be anytime this month and I did half of it quite a while ago and now I cant access it !!!!

I am blaming my pregnant brain !!

Moz

Bitsy Beans
07-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Right. Don't panic. Can you sit down when you're feeling calmer and think about the last time you filled in your SEF? Have you written down your login details. Can you imagine what you were doing when you finished ie picture yourself putting them into a safe place? Would it be with your paperwork? Do you have a folder that you put bits and bobs into for CM purposes?

Why not continue to write up the rest of it and she should print off the first half at least and when she arrives she can read the rest of it. I've done mine on paper as I could be inspected this Friday and haven't got time to faff around with passwords etc :o

mozarella
07-10-2009, 01:34 PM
THanks Bitsy Bean, I have looked everywhere and I cant find it !! Will the inspector have looked at what i have done so far without me submitting it but having saved it ?

I will writte the rest on paper with the booklet but i am so annoyed and being pregnant i am just being more panicky that usual !!!!!

Bitsy Beans
07-10-2009, 01:41 PM
I'd read (somewhere) that when your inspection is due the inspector will print off a copy of your SEF if you've done it online. You could ring Ofsted and check this is true. Not sure whether she will bring it with her but at least if you've filled out the rest on paper you won't be trying to keep an eye on kids and answer her 20 questions at the same time (well that's the plan anyway).

Inspections are panicky at the best of times - not sure I could cope with pregnancy hormones too :o