PDA

View Full Version : feeling nervous

jellytot
07-10-2009, 11:17 AM
I have my assesor due in 15mins for my first assesment. I am doing CCLD3 and have been here before being assesed but this time I am really quite nervous. I think it is because this is the first time doing training as a childminder. The other times I was in Nurserys and playgroups. I know its not like with Ofsted ( assesors are much nicer!!) lol but still.............:panic: :panic:

sarahlou
07-10-2009, 11:54 AM
u will be fine let me know how u go:)

cabby
07-10-2009, 12:41 PM
you will be fine honestly:laughing:
i felt the same when i had my first one, but to be honest after a while i forgot she was there!:laughing:

Daddy Day Care
07-10-2009, 09:04 PM
How did it go? hope it all went well

Gareth
xx

jellytot
07-10-2009, 09:18 PM
it was absoulty fine, she was lovely. I think my nerves where due to her being in my home and not in a nursery. Anyways lots got covered and I'm all ready set for my next one :)

youarewhatyoueat
07-10-2009, 10:05 PM
I've had 3 assessments now, one at home, one at a toddler group and one at the childrens centre, so much gets covered and it save having to write so much.

angeldelight
08-10-2009, 05:57 AM
it was absoulty fine, she was lovely. I think my nerves where due to her being in my home and not in a nursery. Anyways lots got covered and I'm all ready set for my next one :)

Glad it went ok Claire

Well done

Angel xx

miffy
08-10-2009, 06:59 AM

Well done - glad it wasn't as bad as you thought.

Good luck for next time

Miffy xx