PDA

View Full Version : SOOOOO MAD!!!!

yummymummy_2006
28-02-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm all upside down and getting really cross.
No-one's been intouch with me yet (OFSTED or developmental officer) so don't know what the hell I'm supposed to be doing - I've sent off my forms and just waiting for them to contact me.
I can't get booked on any courses - they're all full up and I'm on a wacking long waiting list :angry:
Just don't seem to be getting anywhere fast and no-one is telling me what I'm supposed to be doing - so just going with it!
Who sorts the crb's out - sent an old one with registration forms but they sent it back because it's not sufficient enough - how do I get a new one?

Hopscotch
28-02-2008, 10:31 PM
You may have to just keep on at them, thats what i had to do in the end i was phoning the crb and ofsted everyday about twice a day they soon got sick of me and got it sorted.
With courses i was also on a waiting list but someone cancelled and i got there place so hopefully you may not have to wait long.
I think if you get your certificate you can childmind without the courses as long as you get them done within 3 months, that was what i was told when i first registered.
Chin up it will happen eventually
Bev X:thumbsup:

Tily Bud
28-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Sorry cant really advise, just didnt want to read and run xx

angeldelight
28-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Sorry you are feeling fed up

Keep calling and nagging everyone

Hope things move along soon

Angel xx

Annie_T
29-02-2008, 12:34 AM
oh hun thats not good or fair,

any school will givehelp with crb - least mine did.
id keepat them as well which is what i was told too

DCS
29-02-2008, 01:55 AM
poor sweetie, seems like ur having a bad time of things. look up enhanced crb online I think u can gat a form from police station or definitely any college. if u can find out date, time and venue of the courses you want to attend, just turn up some one always does a no show. if questioned, make up a sheepish yet plausible reason as 2 y ur name isn't on the list!
every thing will turn out 4 the best, don't become disolutioned just yet!

miffy
29-02-2008, 05:02 AM
Just keep on at everyone until you get a result

Good luck

Miffy xx

nell57
29-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Hi sorry cant offer any advice, but wanted to wish lots of luck that things will start moving soon.

Helen

Banana
29-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Hope things speed up for you soon

x

yummymummy_2006
29-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks peeps!
I would try just turning up at courses but apparently there's a new list of courses coming out soon but I don't automatically receive one because I'm not a "fully registered childminder, I'm just on the computer at the moment" according to whoever I spoke to. I said that I'd like a list so I could book on the courses whilst my application is moving along very sloooowly and she said ring back in March when the list comes out and "she'll see what she can do"
How wrong is that! I'll make sure I'm on the phone first thing Monday to ask for THE LIST and everyday after that until I get it!
Thanks again, I'll just keep being a pain in the butt til I get somewhere