PDA

View Full Version : bring it on!!!

gegele
06-10-2009, 11:32 PM
:blush: i tried to copy some of you and bought a phone with an answering machine thinking that it would help me avoiding ofsted for a few days, to have tie to catch up with papers..... came back from shop, had to rush to nursery run, came back, put my sleeping son in bed, run to the loo when the phone rang (typical!!) i ran so my son wouldn't be awaken....yes madame ofsted was on the phone :littleangel:

she's coming monday am, she offer wednesday at the latest and i said monday will be fine as i don't want to wait, let s just be done with it.
I've been typing my RA all evening!! need to amend the house one as i did all the action i set myself last time,
then some printing of obs and some writting of planning and there we are!! take it or leave it.

I received beautiful text from parents to say thank you for the great job i was doing with their boys last night and the mum of the baby said that if ofsted turned up anytime i would do good as i'm great, kids loves me and enjoy themself :D :D :D
i feel a lot more confident regardless of what mme ofsted think,
i know i won't be unsatisfactory as my house, garden and car are safe and sound. kids are having good time so i must be doing something right!!:thumbsup:
i'm happy with satisfactory as a newbie i don't expect miracle and it gives me something to work towards and lots of room for improvement lol

babs
06-10-2009, 11:38 PM
good luck with ur inspection hun ... u sound like i did a few weeks ago :laughing: .... .. make sure u get some sleep ....

gegele
06-10-2009, 11:47 PM
good luck with ur inspection hun ... u sound like i did a few weeks ago :laughing: .... .. make sure u get some sleep ....

lol off to bed now night night:D

haribo
07-10-2009, 08:33 AM
good luck , at least you have the weekend to get organised :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
07-10-2009, 08:36 AM
Good Luck Gegele :thumbsup:

elizabeth
07-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Hope all goes well for you.

emler
07-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Good luck for Monday - sounds like you are well organised :thumbsup:

pinklady
07-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Good luck..look forward to hearing how you got on :thumbsup:

misst104
07-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Also sending good luck vibes for Monday. I am sure you won't need them as you sound more than ready for them. Hope you get a nice one!!

xxx jo :)

helenlc
07-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Good luck for Monday!!:thumbsup: