PDA

View Full Version : sorry but im sooo mad with ex

hayleychildcare
06-10-2009, 06:36 PM
My ex hubby has phoned my sons school to say he wants to go to parents evening now ..............AFTER 9 YEARS he takes an interest

Its only because his son has just started the same school and becuase i have a mindee in the same class as him so he sees me all the time now.

Im so mad, im very glad school came to me ASAP which was fab so grrrrrrrr that man. I spoke to my son about it and he started crying saying he didnt want to see him. (broke my heart)

Daddy Day Care
06-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Hiya

Didnt want to read and run, just not sure what to put, men can be such :censored:

Well done the school on ringing you tho

sending you hugs

Gareth
xx

LOOPYLISA
06-10-2009, 06:47 PM
I can see 2 different sides here

My ex hasnt had anything to do with dd and tbh if he did now i would feel like you :thumbsup:

Yet my other half who has just only now after years is having some input in his sons schooling, long story :rolleyes:

Its so difficult i know x

katickles
06-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Hope you & your son are ok x

Andrea08
06-10-2009, 07:04 PM
hi, with out knowing your family history i would say contact the ex and tell him it would be better to take things a little slow as your son and His feelings must come first and that if he wants contact that you will have to talk about how your son is going to feel

im blabbering sorry have a chatt with son ,,then tell the ex to pull bk on the raines x x

cheeky monkeys
06-10-2009, 09:32 PM
My ex hubby has phoned my sons school to say he wants to go to parents evening now ..............AFTER 9 YEARS he takes an interest

Its only because his son has just started the same school and becuase i have a mindee in the same class as him so he sees me all the time now.

Im so mad, im very glad school came to me ASAP which was fab so grrrrrrrr that man. I spoke to my son about it and he started crying saying he didnt want to see him. (broke my heart)

Ex's..........mine makes my blood boil!!! Been divorced for 9 years and he never came to the school before that!!

What ever the reason that he is now showing an interest, your sons feelings must be paramout.

Fab school for letting you know. There is a new form that we as childminders should get parents to sign about parental responsibility........Not had time yet to read up on that...But there maybe something there that could help??

Personally...tell him where to go. And if really interested to make an appointment out of school hours so your son doesn't get upset.

gegele
06-10-2009, 11:46 PM
i understand your feeling BUT.....I met my dad when i was 9. the difference is i ask my mum to meet him. it is really difficult as at the begining it's anger and stupidity which keep us appart, then it's pride and then everyone is stuck as nobody knows how to restart the relationship. the child feels guilty and worried as he probably made his own story of the why he doesn't see his dad. the dad feels like a moron and don't know whst to do as he knows the situation is wrong.
all that to say it's maybe the 1st step for your son and his dad to rebuild some kind of relation. not at the school though as I agree that it's a stupid idea of his. it would be mixing too many things.

many you should talk to your ex to know what his itentions are and that he must be patient.
and talk to your son then and see what he wants to do, it could be starting really slowly like meeting at football or something like that where they don't have to talk for hours face to face.

i think it's important to get to know your parent and how difficult it can be for you tried to remember he is your son dad even if he's a :censored: :thumbsup:

good luck