PDA

View Full Version : Changing bag

jelly15
06-10-2009, 12:49 PM
When out and about do you just take each parents changing bag or do you decant the minimum you need for each child into your own?

I now it sounds thick of me but I want to look organised when I take two LO to playgroup next week for the first time, as it is a very small community and I know everyone (Mums) will be judging the new CM and reporting back to parents.

carebear25
06-10-2009, 12:50 PM
i just use 1 bag makes life easier just remember whos is whos xx

FussyElmo
06-10-2009, 12:52 PM
I just take one bag too i find it alot easier!!!!

PixiePetal
06-10-2009, 12:54 PM
I decant what I need into my own backpack. If you have two or 3 with changing bags it would be chaotic to take them all and the children :)

Helen79
06-10-2009, 01:02 PM
parents leave all mindees stuff at my house in a box so don't bring changing bags everyday.
Then I just take out 1 changing bag. I don't have time in a morning to be looking through different bags to take out nappies, spare clothes, drinkss & wipes so it's just easier it it's all left here.

harrysgirl
06-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Yes, I just take out what I need and put it all into one bag too if its just a quick trip out.

If we're out for the day I usually take their bags as they usually contain change of clothes - just in case!!

Hx

helenlc
06-10-2009, 01:08 PM
parents leave all mindees stuff at my house in a box so don't bring changing bags everyday.
Then I just take out 1 changing bag. I don't have time in a morning to be looking through different bags to take out nappies, spare clothes, drinkss & wipes so it's just easier it it's all left here.

I do this too. I have my bag (with my details on for advertising from Brillminder) and put nappies, wipes, first aid kit etc in there.

I have 3 in nappies at the moment and couldnt be doing with 3 changing bags as well as my handbag!!! I;d never get in the door at Toddler Group!!!:laughing:

youarewhatyoueat
06-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Own bag with usual kit in and I always have a few spares in the car including a few clothes,nappies and wipes so I don't need to bother taking mindees bags with me.