PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted phoned

Jen4Kids
06-10-2009, 08:51 AM
I was due my forst inspection tomorrow, but Ofsted have just phoned to cancel it due to the fact im giving it all up

She was so lovely and wished me all the best. Ive got to tell them when i finish (end of oct) and send back my certificate, or if i change my mind, let them know and take it from there

Feel lots better now :blush:

Bitsy Beans
06-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Sorry you are leaving but if you're hearts not in it then I think you've made the right decision. I've been stressing big time lately about EVERYTHING but can't afford to back out now and quite frankly I don't think there is something else I could do that could allow me to be at home with the kids. I am hardly earning anything working 1 day a week but we need the money :o
That sounds awful doesn't it......I do enjoy it just I feel a bit out of my depth. I'd really like some more training but then again I am not sure I could cope with the extra work :o

estrelas
06-10-2009, 10:26 AM
I was due my forst inspection tomorrow, but Ofsted have just phoned to cancel it due to the fact im giving it all up

She was so lovely and wished me all the best. Ive got to tell them when i finish (end of oct) and send back my certificate, or if i change my mind, let them know and take it from there

Feel lots better now :blush:

gosh,
how come your giving up? We registered almost at the same time?