PDA

View Full Version : Nearly at the end of my 1st week!!

emma04
28-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Hi All

Haven't been on line much lately as I started minding for the first time on Monday and have been in bed at 8pm ever since....toatally exhausted!!
Not the mindees faults at all!!! but mainly due to the weight of my old job being lifted from my shoulders....first time iv'e relaxed in years.:jump for joy:

I have had a fantastic first week, Monday was hard, but only cos iv'e got two babies (8 months and 10 months) plus my own daughter who didn't go to playgroup that day....but the days that followed have been great, have got into a fairly decent routine, the two babies sleep at almost the same time, so i do get a bit of time out......well time to do paperwork and such like!! and i'm loving it!:clapping:

Double pushchair is killing me at the moment, but will soon be as fit as a fiddle and don't mind the fact that the jaunt to playgroup every day is like a daily session in the gym!! (I live half an hours walk from the playgroup, up two hills!!):eek:

Got another mindee starting on the 3 April and cannot believe how succesful this career change has been.....i'm actually quite proud of myself for a change!!! (sorry ,blowing my own trumpet, but i've worked dead hard and this is the first time things have gone my way in a while!!! violins please!!!!)

Thanks for allowing me to share a snippet of my first week and to blow my own trumpet!!!:D

Spangles
28-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Sounds like you've definitely made the right decision to get into childminding.

Glad you've had a lovely week! x

miffy
28-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Sounds like you'v had a great week

That's lovely and you're really busy too

Blow your own trumpet why not - if you don't no-one els e will

Miffy xx

emma04
28-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Sounds like you'v had a great week

That's lovely and you're really busy too

Blow your own trumpet why not - if you don't no-one els e will

Miffy xx

So So true Miffy...............thanks!!:)

angeldelight
28-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Glad you are having a good week Emma

Hope it continues

Have fun

Angel xx

samgeordie
28-02-2008, 08:52 PM
well done on having a successful first week, i can't wait to get up and running and have the weight of my current job lifted away

emma04
28-02-2008, 08:54 PM
well done on having a successful first week, i can't wait to get up and running and have the weight of my current job lifted away

It really is a fab feeling and although it's exhausting pushing a double buggy up the hills,the fresh air on a sunny, but chilly day makes it all worth it!!!!

tinytigers
28-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Glad its working so well for you.

I dont blame you blowing your own trumpet. I am hoping to do the same once I am registered. lol

cherry
28-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Emma, if ever you come to Banbury there are a few Mums & Tots that I could give you details of that I go to.

sarah707
28-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Sounds like you have found your niche Emma... :D

fionamal
28-02-2008, 09:15 PM
:clapping: Im glad your week has gone well. Long may it continue.

mamapink
28-02-2008, 09:33 PM
hello glad it is all going well

bye pink:o

Lou
28-02-2008, 09:37 PM
well done you, what a fantastic week, you go ahead and blow your trumpet you deserve to xxxxxxxxxx

Angela234
28-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Glad your having a good first week Emma

I know what you mean about pushing double buggy up hills i can't go anywhere without going up a hill.

Angela

smartypants
28-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Well done you :D

Glad you have had a great week!! Enjoy Hun!!

Think of all the calories you will burn off every day ha ha woohoo double buggies lol