PDA

View Full Version : sorry another double buggy question!

sweets
05-10-2009, 07:50 PM
has anyone got or used the mothercare hoxton tandem? whats it like?

I had decided to buy the mothercare mpv new as the hoxtons are expensive but now ive just seen a couple of them on ebay within pick up distance, and both are fairly new.

Any advice?

dobby
05-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Just as bad as the cosatto you were looking sorry:panic:

sweets
05-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Just as bad as the cosatto you were looking sorry:panic:

do you mean big and heavy?:panic:

Think i will go and get the mothercare mpv, i had a push of it in the shop and liked it. i didnt try the hoxton as thought it was expensive.

dobby
05-10-2009, 08:34 PM
yep,hard to steer,I actually think it could be the cosatto rebadged hence everything people said about that applies.

I take it you decided against the bertini then?

sweets
05-10-2009, 08:37 PM
yep,hard to steer,I actually think it could be the cosatto rebadged hence everything people said about that applies.

I take it you decided against the bertini then?

yeh they didnt want to post it, and i havnt a clue how to arrange a courier. i also decided it was a bit silly buying a pram that i hadnt tried even tho it looked a nice one and had good reviews online and from you.

Will go for the mpv as its only for occasional use really, and am sure will do me.

Thanks for all the advice:)

Lincsminder
05-10-2009, 09:54 PM
prob a bit late now but ive a hoxton and its a pain. Too heavy too push as soon as the kids are in it and dosen't go round corners too well it kind of goes on two wheels which have caused them to buckle a bit. The good side is it is very narrow and folds up really quite small.

dobby
06-10-2009, 01:47 PM
sweets if you have not already bought the mothercare one, i have just been looking on ebay and there are a number of nice looking bargains out there today:)