PDA

View Full Version : had the phone call: Osfted are coming !!

mozarella
05-10-2009, 06:54 PM
and i am scared !!! so much has gone one lately and part of it me being pregnant !!! and I am so emotional all the time and now my inspection will be anytime this month

My paper work is fine, i have activities planned for this month around fruit and veg and healthy eating ect so that should be ok with inspector

But i am worried that she will ask me questions i wont know, i looked at the online inspection and some of the question were straightfowards but others not that simple ...

please any tips and luck would be well welcomed

Moz

miffy
05-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Take a deep breath and relax - you'll be fine

Good luck - hope they come sooner rather than later - it's always nicer once it's over :D

Miffy xx

sarah707
05-10-2009, 08:27 PM
If you don't know the answer, be honest and thank her for giving you ideas for future self reflection!

Good luck! :D

Tatjana
05-10-2009, 08:55 PM
I was in the same boat as you last week!

I had a very worrying pg problem last week too, ended up at the gp's and hospital so I put the inspection to the back of my mind and didn't have time to stress over that too, lol!

You will be fine, remember how much we all worried about our pre reg then found it wasn't that bad after all....it's just the same! :thumbsup:

xx

Zoomie
05-10-2009, 10:12 PM
Ooooh, I am not lookign forward to that feeling in the pit of my tummy.

Take a deep breath and breathe ..... blow in and out s l o w l y ......

No advice really, and I know I am going to be physcially ill with worry when my call comes, but best of luck.

Have you done your SEF?, and do you know anything more definite than this month ?

Bitsy Beans
05-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Well I spoke to my inspector today and thankfully she assures me she is human ;)
She actually sounded lovely and I did warn her I was really nervous and that because I'd only been working a short time I haven't really completed a SEF. She told me that just an A4 sheet of my strengths and weaknesses would suffice but needless to say I am ploughing on with the SEF in the hope that it won't be this Friday she's coming (I do so like to torture myself with a lot of late nights :rolleyes: )

So whilst none of the above is of any use to you what I am trying to say is I am in the same boat as you but that I'd rather just get it over and done with. And just remember in 10 years NONE of this will matter. Don't stress too much (I know that is sooooo easier said than done) but stress isn't good for you and bump.

Zoomie
05-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Hiya

Just read my message and it sounds so self centred. Sorry.:o

Really just wanted to wish you lots of SEF finishing vibes and good luck whispers. :thumbsup:

angeldelight
06-10-2009, 05:54 AM
Sounds like you have everything in order so dont panic

Try and relax and go with the flow and you will be fine

Good luck

Angel xx

mozarella
06-10-2009, 10:31 AM
thank you !! Havent done my SEF just started it really .

She said anytime this month but if she is not here by 10.00 am then she wont be coming that day !!

In a way I am glad it is now and not december. Only been working since June

Moz

misst104
06-10-2009, 10:39 AM
good luck with the inspection. Sounds like you are totally ready. I hope she takes into account that you are pregnant and a bit hormonal!!! I will keep fingers crossed that you get a human one like bitsy beans and not one like I had!!!!!!!

Hopefully she will come sooner rather than later and it will be over with. Its a nice feeling to know they will not be back for another 3 years.

Good Luck :) :) :)

xxx jo