PDA

View Full Version : for the attention of northampton childminder (and others if interested)

tammerisk
05-10-2009, 05:24 PM
i am jealous of my friend she gets to go on a christmas works do!!!!!

so i want a christmas works do!!!

me and my mate were just going to crash our mates one but them my sister came up with a brill idea

northampton childminder christmas work do

are you interested??

all welcome but will need to know numbers soon if going to book table

was thinking going out to aroma in sol central for a meal and then out on the town

the date is 28th novmber

please pm me if you are interested and it is open to all if you can get here you can come!!!

will be booking the table by the end of the week if i can so let me know soon

def going to be me and princess sara and my other friend carrie

we are party party party mad so it will be a fun night

Daddy Day Care
05-10-2009, 05:51 PM
This would have been the dieal meet up for me livnig in Northants but unfortunately I cant even afford this. My wife had to scrible her name of her works christmas do as were skint so would harldy be fair if i came to this, hope you have a fab time tho :)

Gareth
xx

tammerisk
05-10-2009, 05:55 PM
such a shame i hope things get better for you soon

Princess Sara
05-10-2009, 06:20 PM
It's horrible when money's tight, I remember when MA finished and I hadn't received my certificate yet and the overdrafts were getting bigger and bigger. Gets better if you work hard at it and budget as much as you can. Hope it turns out ok for you both. You can have a lovely Christmas with you family, much better than Crazy Emma running down Bridge Street with her shoes in the air!

I shall be there, any excuse for a chinese.

tammerisk
05-10-2009, 07:41 PM
thank sara

but very true

i a crazy ca twhen i have a drink but it does take alot to get me there so might just have to drink a bottle of archer before i come out so it don't cost to much when i am out!!!

cabby
20-11-2009, 04:24 PM
is it to late to count me in:blush: :blush:
i some how misses this thread!!!