PDA

View Full Version : YIPPEEEEE

Hebs
05-10-2009, 11:16 AM
:clapping:

i have a 2 year old on tuesdays and thursdays and her mum has just popped in to see me

she has an app with uni on wednesdays and has asked me if i can have L full time from jan :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

i said i could once i return from Egypt

will need to tell the mum of the 2 boys that are waiting to start that i won't have a space on monday and a thursday and not just the thursdays anymore unless Ofsted will grant a variation as i'd still be within my 6 under 8's as 2 of my 7 years old turn 8 on the 2nd jan :thumbsup: do you think they will grant it???

pinklady
05-10-2009, 12:07 PM
:clapping:

i have a 2 year old on tuesdays and thursdays and her mum has just popped in to see me

she has an app with uni on wednesdays and has asked me if i can have L full time from jan :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

i said i could once i return from Egypt

will need to tell the mum of the 2 boys that are waiting to start that i won't have a space on monday and a thursday and not just the thursdays anymore unless Ofsted will grant a variation as i'd still be within my 6 under 8's as 2 of my 7 years old turn 8 on the 2nd jan :thumbsup: do you think they will grant it???

Well done you that's great news!
Email your variation through asap and the form will have space to put a plan of your day so they'll be able to see that you it all covered:thumbsup:

helenlc
05-10-2009, 12:15 PM
And mark it URGENT - thats what I have been advised to do before when I have wanted a quick response (of course, doesnt mean they will be quick!!:laughing: )