PDA

View Full Version : Do you think i'm right?

nikkia77
04-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Mindee's started last monday, contracted to do mon, wed & fri. mum paid me a week's money on wed am then phoned thurs night to say wasn't working fri but i could keep the money cause i would of been working, she's now text me to say i'm not needed tomorrow & she see me wed & i'm worried she going to think she won't have to pay me, anyway, i've done a fee's policy today just in case but what should i say if she docks monday's money, this is what the policy says......

The childminding service is available from 8am until 4pm Monday to Friday for 48 weeks of the year. I close for 2 weeks over the Christmas holidays & 2 weeks in the summer, there is no charge to parents when I am closed.
Fees are charged by the hour and include a snack midmorning & mid-afternoon; meals will incur a small additional charge
Fees are payable weekly or monthly in advance & continue to be payable for all contracted hours if your child is absent. The only exception is a two week holiday period, where I ask that I’m notified a month in advance. In the case of a child’s legitimate prolonged illness or an admission to hospital I will consider the circumstances & come to an arrangement with the parents regarding fees.
I accept payment by cash or childcare vouchers & receipts will be given as proof payment

PixiePetal
04-10-2009, 05:44 PM
She can't cut your money if it's on the contract. Some parents do try it on but start as you mean to go on and remind her of the signed contract if need be.