PDA

View Full Version : Bargain alert single/double pushchair

dobby
03-10-2009, 11:09 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bertini-Four-Wheel-Steerable-Pram-and-Toddler-Seat_W0QQitemZ150376760745QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Ba by_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item23032745a9&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

dont see these around much now but they are a childminders dream! And unlike the emmajungla version these have swivel wheels :)

LittleAcorns
04-10-2009, 07:44 AM
I had a bertini for Amber with swivel wheels it was lovely x

sweets
04-10-2009, 07:50 AM
thanks dooby ive got my eye on it, it looks lovely. it doesnt say much about it though! i have emailed them a few questions, is the front seat removable and what age is it suitable for?
Its a bit far for me to collect so have also asked if they will post it.

balloon
04-10-2009, 09:46 AM
Don't want to be a wet blanket but I dont think we're supposed to advertise things we see on ebay just our own things?

Maybe i misunderstood the sticky on the for sale section though?

Monkey1
04-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Don't want to be a wet blanket but I dont think we're supposed to advertise things we see on ebay just our own things?

Maybe i misunderstood the sticky on the for sale section though?

I have posted several items from ebay that i thought might be useful to members living in that area.

Thankyou Dobby x

dobby
04-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Sweets the seat is detachable, and the covers all come off for washing. There should be a bumper bar that slots on where the toddler seat comes off. the main pushchair is very roomy and would suit a good age range. I cannot remember the weight range for the toddler seat but i had 2 yr olds in mine no problem.

If seller is relutant to post herself, perhaps she will wrap for you if you arrange own courier? I have done that before using senditnow for about £10:)

Bluemoon, sorry if i have breached any rules but looking at postings have seen a number of links to ebay, as i am making no money from it confused as to why it would be a problem:huh:

Monkey1
04-10-2009, 02:36 PM
You haven't Dobby, this is posted in Minding chat so you are fine:thumbsup:

dobby
04-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Phew! glad to hear it Monkey, dont wanna get meself a bad name:blush: - well not for something so trivial anyway :D

sweets
04-10-2009, 03:11 PM
thanks. just hope they reply to my request to have it posted before it ends as darn't bid until they do as i dont fancy having a 2 and half hour drive to birmingham to pick it up if i win! lol

balloon
04-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Bluemoon, sorry if i have breached any rules but looking at postings have seen a number of links to ebay, as i am making no money from it confused as to why it would be a problem:huh:

Nah, looks like I just misunderstood it hunnie, don't worry yourself I'm sure it's fine :)

Pauline
04-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Onceinabluemoon is right in a way. I did ask that people not add links to eBay stuff they find, I was particularly meaning in the for sale section as it was getting clogged up with links to "this might be good" when it wasn't actually a sale item. If you see what I mean.....It was not being sold by anyone on here.

However, I've let some go in the past, it is not a set in stone rule, just a request and I have no problem with Dobby's link as it is more an observation of a good style of buggy which might be useful. and as Monkey pointed out it isn't in the for sale section it is in minding chat. :)