PDA

View Full Version : Help me decipher my certificate

Pipsqueak
03-10-2009, 08:07 AM
I requested a new certificate reflecting rising 5 for my son:

these are the 'conditions' on it

may exceed this ratio to allow 3 children in the early years age group for the children named on the variation request of 16/4

may only care for such children on Thursdays and Fridays from 11.30 until 17.30. This exception applies until one of those named children is no longer in the early years age group or is no longer cared for by the childminder

First of all I haven't applied for or submitted a variation and certainly not back in April, I rang to discuss and then submitted an email requesting a 'rising 5' was reflected for my son as advised by the first bloke I have spoken too.

Arggghhhhhh I have just realised what they have given me...... when I first ever rang up way back when, when it was possible I was having some twins and I lost the placement because OFsted were so slow.:crying: :crying: :doh: :doh:

I think I am going to cry...... they are idiots.

I have named no other children and NEVER mentioned Thursdays or Fridays or those times

oh and to top it off they have charged me £7 (which they want by return) for a replacement certificate that the Post office have lost. They will begetting this certificate back

Idiots - the lot of them......

grindal
03-10-2009, 08:11 AM
They do seem to be an incompetent bunch of bureaucrats! I have just realised that the original version of my recent report is on their website, despite the fact they have made about 6 changes to it. I have just made an official complaint (again :blush: ). Maybe you should do the same

Trouble
03-10-2009, 08:14 AM
i would send them a polite message and tell them what stupid idiots they are:angry: :angry: :angry: