PDA

View Full Version : Who does non standard photo prints

Zoomie
03-10-2009, 07:48 AM
I am sure if I research this online I'll probably find what I am after, but hoepfully someone here can help me faster.

I normally get my photo's printed a tescos, and i think the std print size is 4*6. In all honesty this is way too big for most of my photo's. Is there a co that could do smaller photo's (even online) which are ie half the 4*6 size or slightly smaller, which don't cost the earth ?

I don't want to do them on my printer.

youarewhatyoueat
03-10-2009, 07:52 AM
I bought one of those pogo printers that someone on here recommended they are half the size and stick on, otherwise I think boots do a large selection of sizes.

green puppy
03-10-2009, 10:06 AM
I had not heard of pogp printers, just googled them. Do they work well?

PixiePetal
03-10-2009, 10:11 AM
I have a Cannon Selphy printer which I bought from Brillminder from the forum(thanks:thumbsup:) Love it. Paper and ink packs cost a bit but it works well and I print off quarter size pics for obs (also does a 6x4 divided into 8ths and normal sized ones too)

Was going to give to DD but ended up keeping it, although she uses it for her school GCSE photography stuff :rolleyes:

youarewhatyoueat
04-10-2009, 08:53 AM
The pogo printers are quick and easy, quality is not amazing but perfectly good enough for learning journeys, they're bringing out a camera which has a built in printer but its over £100 so a bit over my budget but a good idea, have a look http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=allproducts&searchstring=pogo+printers&page=search&pa=search

green puppy
04-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the link, just had a look. Does look good but abit over my budget too!

georgie456
04-10-2009, 10:01 AM
I am sure if I research this online I'll probably find what I am after, but hoepfully someone here can help me faster.

I normally get my photo's printed a tescos, and i think the std print size is 4*6. In all honesty this is way too big for most of my photo's. Is there a co that could do smaller photo's (even online) which are ie half the 4*6 size or slightly smaller, which don't cost the earth ?

I don't want to do them on my printer.

Try photobox.co.uk. They do prints in size 3.75 x 5, and they are very reasonable too. I use them for all my childminding photos.

happytotschildminding
04-10-2009, 10:55 AM
I have found the best option for me is to put them onto word document - I get 8 to an A4 size paper - fantastic for observations. Then put them on a memory stick and walk to the library to print them off at 40p per colour A4 sheet. Havent bought a colour printer, no ink to pay for, no postage and no petrol. Works for me :D .
Carol