PDA

View Full Version : triple buggy stolen!!!!

youarewhatyoueat
02-10-2009, 04:20 PM
I've been waiting delivery of a buggy I bought its a double with an extra seat up front and all the fleece liners. Anyway it turns out someone has signed for it and it wasn't me, i'm gutted I really needed this, the delivery driver is going to be interviewed and then they will call the police, the chances of it turning up are slim. But if anyone is offered a pedigree easylife sport with the extra seat and liners cheap over the next few days it may well be stolen!!

Trouble
02-10-2009, 04:21 PM
they should watch ebay:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

LOOPYLISA
02-10-2009, 04:22 PM
:angry:

Some people :rolleyes:

Hebs
02-10-2009, 04:23 PM
it wasn't me, honest :thumbsup:

so sorry hun x x

~Chelle~
02-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Thats awful.:angry:

Have you checked with all your neighbours to see if they signed for it on your behalf?

Hope you get it back x

TheBTeam
02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
That is strange cos i bought one of these direct from a shop that distributes them in NZ, i bought it with two toddler seats, and my two seats were sent by email they arrived fine, but the first buggy was sent by courier airfreight and this went missing, the NZ company found this out when checking on the progress of the delivery, i would have still been happily waiting for it.

They had to sent me another express delivery, somehow the courier company had 'lost' it!!

Lincsminder
02-10-2009, 06:01 PM
can you give me the web address for that shop please.

That is strange cos i bought one of these direct from a shop that distributes them in NZ, i bought it with two toddler seats, and my two seats were sent by email they arrived fine, but the first buggy was sent by courier airfreight and this went missing, the NZ company found this out when checking on the progress of the delivery, i would have still been happily waiting for it.

They had to sent me another express delivery, somehow the courier company had 'lost' it!!

jibberjitz
02-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Oh no :angry: :angry: :angry:

helenlc
02-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Thats awful! Some people just dont care about other people and their things do they?:angry:

Lady Haha
02-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Thats awful! When I ordered my computer a couple of years back it didn't turn up when it was supposed to and when I rang the parcel place they said it had been delivered and signed for. It was only because of the honesty of the people who it was delivered to that I got it! My house is no.10 and it had been delivered to no.10 in the next street, but as they were out, the delivery man had taken it to the next door neighbours and they signed for it!!! They obviously took it to no.10 when they got back and those people noticed it had mystreet name on it, not theirs and actually brought it round for me!

The mind boggles!

TheBTeam
02-10-2009, 06:41 PM
can you give me the web address for that shop please.

Will pm you cos not sure i can advertise on here!

FussyElmo
02-10-2009, 06:45 PM
I had my dining room table stolen and the shop was too blame. I paid for it and got my friend to pick it up she went in the shop they told her to pull round well she was diung they loaded my table in a white van. My friend then turned up and asked for the table and they said they had loaded it in the departing van:eek:

I can laugh about it now but at the time was fuming!!!

emler
02-10-2009, 06:47 PM
oh no that's terrible :eek:

youarewhatyoueat
02-10-2009, 07:40 PM
I keep expecting it to turn up on ebay and while I was looking I found this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-SEATER-BABY-CHILD-BUGGY-PRAM-RRP-949_W0QQitemZ190334232140QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bab y_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item2c50cde64c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

It cheered me up a bit imagining everyones face if I turned up to school with it.

PixiePetal
02-10-2009, 07:42 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-SEATER-BABY-CHILD-BUGGY-PRAM-RRP-949_W0QQitemZ190334232140QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bab y_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item2c50cde64c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

It cheered me up a bit imagining everyones face if I turned up to school with it.

Looks like it belongs to Royal Mail :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lady Haha
02-10-2009, 08:03 PM

hahahahahahahah!!!!!! That really did cheer me up!

littletreasures
02-10-2009, 08:12 PM
somebody on my local netmums was looking for one of those

miffy
02-10-2009, 08:46 PM
I hope you get it sorted soon!

My first thought was watch ebay too.

Miffy xx

pinklady
02-10-2009, 09:24 PM

Do you think it'll fit in the boot of my citroen xsara picasso??
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hope you get it sorted soon.

ChocolateChip
02-10-2009, 10:09 PM
That is strange cos i bought one of these direct from a shop that distributes them in NZ, i bought it with two toddler seats, and my two seats were sent by email they arrived fine,

Did you just have to print them out? :laughing:

mandy moo
03-10-2009, 08:47 AM
Do you think it'll fit in the boot of my citroen xsara picasso??
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hope you get it sorted soon.

:laughing: :laughing:
Ive got a discovery, even with the back seats down, I dont think Id get it in there

:laughing: :laughing:

TheBTeam
03-10-2009, 01:39 PM
Did you just have to print them out? :laughing:

It took me a while to see what i had typed wrong, should have said airmail!!!

CherryBlossom
03-10-2009, 06:04 PM
That is outrageous!

hope you can get it back!

x

little chickee
05-10-2009, 03:04 PM
i think that you should ask the company that you ordered from to send you a copy of the form with the signature on - you can then tell them that as it is not your signature they are at fault and need to send you a new one.

Its not good enough to get any old signature from anyone - its got to be the correct one. How do they know that their delivery driver hasnt just taken it and sold it on ? just a thought!!

yvonne
05-10-2009, 03:14 PM
OMG thats so bad, how can people do that ? :angry:

youarewhatyoueat
05-10-2009, 09:55 PM
i think that you should ask the company that you ordered from to send you a copy of the form with the signature on - you can then tell them that as it is not your signature they are at fault and need to send you a new one.

Its not good enough to get any old signature from anyone - its got to be the correct one. How do they know that their delivery driver hasnt just taken it and sold it on ? just a thought!!

I'm going to ring them in the morning as they were interviewing the driver, they except they are at fault it just depends if the driver is lying I suppose, I shall get my money back but It was a second hand buggy I bought and got it for a third of the full price so am unlikely to be able to replace it. They will call the police in to come and see me if the driver is telling the truth.

Annie_T
06-10-2009, 08:26 AM
can they not see who signed it? .... surely it got be soemone lives near you hun

hope something is done about and you are not left at a loss x