PDA

View Full Version : Yay!! My Active Kids order has arrived!

Mouse
02-10-2009, 11:59 AM
There's only me & DS1 (age 18) in at the moment, so we very excitedly sorted through it ourselves :clapping:

In my order I had a few balls - football, basketball, playground balls etc, but they've all arrived uninflated so I've got to hunt round for the pump before the others get in from school :rolleyes:

Well worth doing & I can't wait till next year.

And I've still got my trees to look forward to next month :laughing:

specks4
02-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Hi Mouse

What did you have to do to recieved this active kids stuff

miffy
02-10-2009, 01:07 PM
It's great when it arrives isn't it?

I loved my stuff - didn't get the trees though so you did well!

Miffy xx

miffy
02-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Hi Mouse

What did you have to do to recieved this active kids stuff

Have a look here - it explains the scheme

http://www2.sainsburys.co.uk/activekids/

Miffy xx

sunnysmile
02-10-2009, 01:15 PM
No Sainsbury's here :(

specks4
02-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi Miffy

sorry to bother you again but what did you put yourself under, school, guide, scout or did you phone up and register.

Mouse
02-10-2009, 03:28 PM
I emailed them to register.

I sent an email saying I was a childminder & wanted to register. They replied saying the scheme wasn't really aimed at childminders as they didn't think we could get enough vouchers to make it worthwhile.

I sent another email saying that I felt that I could get enough vouchers & that, as a childminder, any free equipment is a bonus. They replied saying to give my name, address, number of children on role (I exaggerated a bit there!) and they would register me.

I sent all the info & that was that. It's a bit of a pain, but worth it in the end.

avril
02-10-2009, 04:41 PM
I'd forgotten all about getting my order so was a lovely surprise when it arrived and the children were so excited.

I also have the trees to come!!

specks4
02-10-2009, 04:43 PM
thankyou mouse