PDA

View Full Version : Nearly there!!

Demonjill
02-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Well, CCO was back out today again checking I had done all my actions to be registered.

She was only here 25 mins so that was fab! Annoying though as i spent more than 25 mins doing the stuff she had asked lol

So she now has to write her report for her boss and send out my conditions of reg which i send back and get my certificate :thumbsup:

I am allowed 8 under 16 of which no more than 6 under 12, of which no more than 3 are pre school, of which no more than 1 is under 1. So as my daughter is 12 and son is 5 this gives me a fab potential.......if i wanna do it??!!!!! lol as im still undecided.:(

Im chuffed to bits to finally get this far but feel such a fraud as i know i should be shouting from roof tops.:panic: :panic: :( :panic: :(

sarah707
02-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Take it one step at a time... and well done for getting so far! :clapping:

geordiebunny
02-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Keep strong looks like you will be out the other end of the tunnel soon

Trouble
02-10-2009, 04:14 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

fionamal
02-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Thats fab news :clapping:

Just take it slowly and see how you go with it. Remember and shout if you need help with anything

Demonjill
02-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Thanks everyone!

I wish i had a crystal ball to see which path to choose lol:D :laughing:

yvonne
03-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Well done you for getting this far. Good luck with it all :clapping: I know what you are going through i just got registerd in March.
I so love this job, im glad i plucked up the courage to go through with it, it was all down to all the support i got from all my friends and family. :jump for joy: I hope you enjoy it just as much as me. :clapping: