PDA

View Full Version : First enquiry and minds gone blank!

Hanabana
02-10-2009, 06:39 AM
Help lol!

I had a call last night about picking up from school 5 days a week for 3 hours a day for a 5 & 8 year old and having them full time in the holidays, she also mentioned one of her children did an after school club on a monday and a few of the other childminders she rang wouldn't do this additional/later pickup. she has obviously been ringing around and asked for my rates which i said i would work out for her with a reduction for the sibling but taking into account the school hols and arrange a meeting with her. she said she would call back today, hopefully i'm not getting my hopes up for nothing. if she doesn't ring would you ring her or is that a bit desperate? also if she does ring what should i be asking her? see my mind has gone blank!

jaja
02-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Remember calm and relaxed...... Dont ring her today, if she doesnt get in touch within a week maybe a quick catch up to see if she is still needing the place.... get your paperwork ready, to show the parents... In respect of the school clubs i would charge from the time school finishes to mum collecting as in my ds school they dont always run and they are holding the place... so 3 hours per day x 2 kids - discount if you offer it, i dont anymore as they take up your numbers.... and remember you are in control as its your business, your rules ect...

Good luck and i hope that she comes to you xx