PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of these?????

emmadines
28-02-2008, 04:23 PM
http://www.twinsthings.co.uk/buggypod.htm

I thought they might good for using instead of a double buggy, good for little storage???

emma

crazybones
28-02-2008, 04:30 PM
I like those. They look pretty cool. My tandem is getting really heavy these days and come the summer I want them to take it in turns to walk so one of those would be perfect.

Annie x

Noodles
28-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Hi Emma i think they look great but dont know anyone who has used one so no advice sorry

berkschick
28-02-2008, 05:03 PM
These had bad press a while back.

Apparently they were collapsing with the babies in them :panic:

But I have never used one so I dont know!

Blaze
28-02-2008, 05:05 PM
These had bad press a while back.

Apparently they were collapsing with the babies in them :panic:

But I have never used one so I dont know!

That's what I heard...I'm sure there was a thread regarding these on the old forum...but can't find it! Maybe someone else will!
Tasha:)

Mollymop
28-02-2008, 05:06 PM
They seem like a good idea to me, I should think they are safe or they wouldn't be for sale at the moment. X

Spangles
28-02-2008, 05:20 PM
There is a thread on here somewhere like Tasha said and I don't think anyone had anything positive to say about them if I remember rightly.

Do they sell that kind of thing on Amazon? I was just thinking, if they did customer comments and ratings are often at the bottom you could have a look or put it in your search engine and also that you want customer feedback or whatever the word is!

squiggle
28-02-2008, 05:36 PM
i have one of these as all of the children i look after are smaller.

my dd (27 months) is the only one who usually goes in it as she is at the age now where she likes to walk sometimes too.

i find it really useful as the three children i mind are 8 months, 1 year and 18 months and it fits on my tandem pushchair fine.

it took me a while to get used to it and i get some funny looks when i am out and about

Jen x

Tily Bud
28-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Hi, ive not got one but Hazel has and it looks quite good x

angeldelight
28-02-2008, 07:38 PM
I think they look good

Angel xx

emmadines
28-02-2008, 08:29 PM
I saw a mother walking to and fro from the school with one attached! she seems to do ok with hers!

my single buggy lives in the boot of the car! although I have an estate car I dont really think theres room for 2 buggys let alone one single and one double!

so I thought this would be a gd idea...........................?

emma
x

ps the feed back ive seen so far seems 50/50! their alot of money to take a risk on! so need to be sure whatever way....:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

miffy
28-02-2008, 08:33 PM
perhaps you could talk to the mum who uses one and see what she says - it's a lot of money if it turns out to be no good.

Miffy xx

emmadines
28-02-2008, 08:37 PM
yeah i suppose! i dont really know her and she's always in a rush.

will have to try and catch her