PDA

View Full Version : who cares

sarahlou
01-10-2009, 12:41 PM
:angry: :angry:
Im going to ran - is it me???? listening to news about the people who abused the kids one in a nursey - the reporter said she had low self esteem!!! Is that any excuse to abuse children between 12 and 18 months I think not:angry:

Minstrel
01-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Just sick in the head as far as i'm concerned :angry:

sarah707
01-10-2009, 12:44 PM
I just read that story too Sarahlou.

It's made me feel very sick.

Horrible :(

miffy
01-10-2009, 12:45 PM
In my book there's no excuse, full stop!

Miffy xx

Bananabrain
01-10-2009, 12:59 PM
I was just going to post on the same subject.

Just stumbled on the story trying {and failing} to access my e-mail. I read what they had actually done with my jaw on the floor.

Can't even bring myself to type the words, and they sold the pictures for money too which just makes it worse{if it could be worse}

I've said for years that they should bring back capital punishment. The justice system in this country is farcical.

~Chelle~
01-10-2009, 01:13 PM
These people are sick.:angry:

I might sound a bit sexist here but I personally feel that it is even more vile for a woman to sexually abuse a child, especially when that woman that is a mother! Obviously it is vile for both men and woman to abuse children but I cannot see how a woman who has given birth to children can do this to another child.

I cannot even comprehend these people saying that it is because she has low self esteem. There are loads of people that go through this and they dont go round abusing innocent children.

This is nothing more than 2 sick people abusing a position of trust and violating poor innocent children, whom they should have been caring for not abusing.

This case makes me feel sick everytime I hear about it, they should never be released from prison.

Twinkle
01-10-2009, 01:35 PM
I have low self esteem and no self confidence! Doesn't make me want to abuse children!! :angry:

Rach30
01-10-2009, 01:39 PM
I know what you mean Chelle. You would think that being female they might have (very small) maternal bone in their body. Sickos. Not read the story TBH but i can imagine. Put them in prision and throw away the key. But then even that is too good for people like that. Low self esteem !!! How stuipd. Plain evil more like :angry: :angry:

sunnysmile
01-10-2009, 02:43 PM
There is absolutely no excusing this behaviour. End of. Just as an aside am I the only one who looked at her and thought she is the least child friendly faced person I have ever seen.

Daddy Day Care
01-10-2009, 02:48 PM
In my eyes theres no punishment strong enough for these :censored:

They deserve to suffer like none else has suffered before, but no doubt they will have a nice cosy jail cell, locked away from others, with satalite tv.

Ohhhh I wish i could get my hands on them....

Gareth
xx

Tatjana
01-10-2009, 05:17 PM
I can't bring myself to read or listen to the full details, knowing babies and children have been violated makes me distraught enough, those poor darling little children, it breaks my heart. Their parents must feel like they have failed to protect their little ones when all they've done is entrust their care with these sick people.

xx

jeanybeany
01-10-2009, 05:19 PM
I think this is terrible from what I have heard. I have not read the story as it would upset me too much. My heart goes out to the little ones and their families. These people have no excuses, it is simply sick.

LittleMissSparkles
01-10-2009, 05:23 PM
I havent seen all the details of what happened and to be honest i dont want to , not because i dont care but because it would break my heart

I hope they get what they deserve and that they are not segregated in prison, because no matter how hardened a criminal one thing they can never abide is peeople who abuse children..... they will get their deserts in ways that they only ever had knightmares off and well deserved it wil be too

if anyone ever layed a hand on my children i would willingly do life for them, the police would have to get to them before i did because i would not be responcible for my actions, when i was little my dad used to say that to me and i never understood why he would do that for me i do now being a parent, i would die for my kids

i hope they rot in hell

hayleychildcare
01-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Tonight i was sittiing in chinese takeaway waiting for food and i was cuddling and laughing with my 9 year old. a woman came and sat opposite us and started giving me the horribilist looks and i actually (for a tiny minute) felt guilty about cuddling and kissing my own child in public.

Blackhorse
01-10-2009, 06:43 PM
I havent read what happened in detail but only an guess what happened through your posts..

and I am in agreement with all your replies....there should be more punishment and whatnot..

but I do also always wonder how people get to be this way...I mean is there something that triggers it in a previously ''normal+ nice'' person...like you can get the flu...can you develop a mental problem that would make you act that way? I am not sure I want to believe they are all born evil.
I am not trying to make any excuses for them, but I do wonder sometimes WHAT makes people act that way in the first place....iyswim
Like the age old nature vs nurture debate...where does it come from...are these people born evil..did something happen to them that changed them to be that way...are they still aware of their actions as being bad...or can they not help it anymore....I think some people probably just are plain evil but I am always wondering if there are some that used to be nice people and then something happened to them ......not sure if this is making any sense...rather philosophical today I think...

the whole thing makes me sick though...it is so utterly incomprehensable..(sp?)

FizzysFriends
01-10-2009, 06:52 PM
I think this is terrible from what I have heard. I have not read the story as it would upset me too much. My heart goes out to the little ones and their families. These people have no excuses, it is simply sick.

They are still making the parents of all the children at that nursery suffer, they are yet to know the identity of some of the children that were abused so at the moment all the parents are the nursery have it hanging over their heads.

The judge has 'asked' the woman to confess the names but she hasn't yet.

jelly15
01-10-2009, 07:21 PM
I don't think this country has enough of a deterant for these monsters, bring back hanging for murderers and introduce it for child molesters and we may just save some kids from this horror.

buildingblocks
01-10-2009, 08:14 PM
:angry: :angry:
Im going to ran - is it me???? listening to news about the people who abused the kids one in a nursey - the reporter said she had low self esteem!!! Is that any excuse to abuse children between 12 and 18 months I think not:angry:

Rant away and I will join you. What the :censored: has low self esteem got to do with abusing children. I have low self esteem and no self confidence but I would never dream of abusing a child.

These people are just sick and reading on the net today I was almost physically sick.

LOOPYLISA
01-10-2009, 08:21 PM
:angry:

They need chopping into tiny little pieces :angry:

Discusting

MissTinkerbell
02-10-2009, 10:43 AM
There's only 1 word for it (well 2) - sick and evil.

Put them in with hardened murderers and lock the doors - as a previous poster said.

I look at my little 13 month mindee and just think why and how could they?

Those poor little darlings (and their parents) I just so feel for them.

mrsgreen
02-10-2009, 12:37 PM
I don't think this country has enough of a deterant for these monsters, bring back hanging for murderers and introduce it for child molesters and we may just save some kids from this horror.

totally agree