PDA

View Full Version : You lot have Inspired Me

grindal
01-10-2009, 07:21 AM
I have been pottering along looking after 1 mindee since June now and am thoroughly enjoying myself. I have been inspired by various things I have read on this site and yesterday I went to my first childminder drop in session at a Sure Start centre. Today I am going to buy a cat litter tray so i can do some messy play with my mindee. Thanks for all the ideas!

huggableshelly
01-10-2009, 07:29 AM
along with staples, grafter tape, spare tights, extra paper for risk assessments and a chocky bar just for a treat hee hee

Angela234
01-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Enjoy your messy play

I don't know how childminders who don't use this forum survive we get sooooo much help in information on here and links to other sites

So well done to the forum :clapping:

Polly2
01-10-2009, 08:17 AM
absolutely agree:clapping:

mammumof4
01-10-2009, 08:54 AM
i also LOVE this site and and you wonderfull people who have helped me,listened to me moan, and given me some great ideas! :clapping: i wouldnt know half of the things i do if i had not found it!!! :D :D

mabel
01-10-2009, 11:19 AM
I agree

sometimes you are sitting at home alone and thinking should this be so ?

am I doing the right thing?

then its great just to have an instant answer

thanks folks !

miffy
01-10-2009, 12:12 PM
I don't know how childminders who don't use this forum survive we get sooooo much help in information on here and links to other sites

So well done to the forum :clapping:

I agree with you - I've been minding a long while but I've still learnt loads from others here and made some lovely friends too!

Miffy xx

Bananabrain
01-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Yep,me too. Love this site.

Went to a meeting last night and said to my hubby that I'll be hosting them soon! Have gleaned soooo much info and good advice from this fab site.