PDA

View Full Version : Media Request: Childminder with Experience of Diabetic Children

dawnfp
30-09-2009, 08:43 PM
I have received permission from Pauline to post this, but I hope I've chosen the best part of the forum for my request...

I'm a freelance writer, researching for an article about caring for diabetic children. It needs to be a practical piece about organisation/problems/tips, and I would love to speak to a childminder who might have experience in this area.

If you are interested, please contact me in the first instance at my email address (dfpapc@aol.com) and I will need to do a short telephone interview. Feel free to ask any other questions about the research.

Many thanks
Dawn Francis-Pester
www.dawnfrancispester.wordpress.com

sarah707
01-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Sorry Dawn I can't help with this one but hopefully some of our members have more experience :D

Pauline
19-10-2009, 07:10 AM
Is there anyone can help Dawn?

Heaven Scent
19-10-2009, 07:38 AM
Sorry not me - did it with a child in my class in 1991but that was a very long time ago - no experience since - that is unless my diabetic pussy cat counts - although i leave all that up to DH & DS all I do is nag them to remind them to do it!!! - a lot of nagging involved - I'm allergic to pet hair so can't handle him.

I bet someone with much more relevant and up to date experience will be along soon.