PDA

View Full Version : Saw my ex mindees today

Pudding Girl
30-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Saw my ex mindees C 3yo and H baby screamer while I was in Asda, with their new CM looking thoroughly bored doing a lot of shopping. I'd had them 45 hours a week for 3 months. They left 2 weeks ago.
I said oh Hello C and she said Hello back and kind of looked blank.

Forgotten already...

Mollymop
30-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Bless ya. it must be weird seeing mindees with another childminder

Pudding Girl
30-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Have to admit to being a bit judgy at her doing her weekly shop with 3 mindees in tow actually:cool:

I don't know the woman personally, she doesn;t come to any of the training sessions or meetings or owt.

Trouble
30-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Have to admit to being a bit judgy at her doing her weekly shop with 3 mindees in tow actually:cool:

I don't know the woman personally, she doesn;t come to any of the training sessions or meetings or owt.

she sounds like an excellent childminder then

maybe therell get bored and come back to a real one:D :D

Rubybubbles
30-09-2009, 07:55 PM
heehee I would be the same, but then again don't want to start another riot:thumbsup: Biting my lips already on here tonight:p

I have my friends mindie now as mum handed notice:o bit akward at first but working out well haha

Pudding Girl
30-09-2009, 07:57 PM
she sounds like an excellent childminder then

maybe therell get bored and come back to a real one:D :D

gosh I do hope not, I gave them notice LOL!

Rubybubbles, I haven't seen anything lip biteable tonight, maybe not looking hard enough LOL

Trouble
30-09-2009, 08:00 PM
gosh I do hope not, I gave them notice LOL!

Rubybubbles, I haven't seen anything lip biteable tonight, maybe not looking hard enough LOL

then maybe they should of treated you nicely:D

mushpea
30-09-2009, 08:13 PM
I have seen two of my ex mindees in the last month, one left because mum wanted to spend more time with him as he has special needs, when i spoke to him the recogniztion was there but it was like he couldnt remember where he new me from but then it has been a year now since he came to me.
and the other i see every day,, mum gave me notice as she said my house was to noisey when she collected and droped off, honestly, what does she excpect from a minders house , woulndt hav minded if she spoke to me first aobut it so i coudl try and resolve the problems she was having, she even told me her daughter was happy here!
oh well, not her fault or the new minders fault, she is now on her 2nd minder since me. poor kid.
it dosent bother me when i see them with another minder but i know it bothers my children cause they miss her and also my other minded children miss her cause they always go and say helo when we see her.

Rach30
30-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Saw my ex mindees C 3yo and H baby screamer while I was in Asda, with their new CM looking thoroughly bored doing a lot of shopping. I'd had them 45 hours a week for 3 months. They left 2 weeks ago.
I said oh Hello C and she said Hello back and kind of looked blank.

Forgotten already...

C 3yo ????? Is that any realtion to C3PO on star wars ???? :laughing: :D

louise
30-09-2009, 09:00 PM
I saw my ex mindee aswell today as i was off. Mum asked if i wanted to meet for coffee before he finished afternoon preschool,pick up my son with me and go to the park. Neither of them knew. It was so nice when exmindee came out off preschool and came running up to me. To top that my son spotted me and exmindees mum as we went past his class window he had such a big smile and wave. In the que waiting to leave he called out to exmindee so excited and exmindee was same. They slipped back into the old routine even with mum there. It reminded me why i do this job. Sorry not the same but i had him for just over 2 yrs he left 6 months ago.

miffy
30-09-2009, 09:06 PM
heehee I would be the same, but then again don't want to start another riot:thumbsup: Biting my lips already on here tonight:p

Must have missed something again! :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

Sarahbelle
30-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Saw one of my ex mindees today. In fact, I see her quite a lot. She through herself into my arms for a big hug and the mum very proudly told my NVQ Assessor that she was still very attached to me.

I was so chuffed!

Lady Haha
30-09-2009, 10:14 PM

I love this forum!!!! Theres always something out of the blue like that to have me in tears!!!

Pudding Girl
01-10-2009, 07:56 AM

PMSL!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Minstrel
01-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Spat my drink out at that! :laughing:

Alibali
01-10-2009, 06:17 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: