PDA

View Full Version : grrrr

jaytravis
30-09-2009, 04:56 PM
i had a newbie start not long ago he pays mothley not in advance which i know i should do anyway its payday tommow saw mum at school said i will write bill out for u she says no just text me amount in the 2 months he has been he has used his 2 weeks holiday but nan has been off work so has been picking him up i told mum i would still have to charge as hols used up said that fine
tonight i get a text back say can you right out all times hes been and how much i charge she knows all this anyway i have even been giving her 15 mins free when she been early
i knew from the start she would be a pain and to top it off she says she cant get to a bank till monday so wont be paying till then
thats if she pays me now
wish i was more assertive

Pipsqueak
30-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Time to start being assertive- right now.

Write it all out for her, enclose copy of contract and relevant policies and drop it round to her tonight - if possible. I would detail in the letter where you have given free childcare (ie the 15 minutes)

WITH this letter I think I would be saying that you are offering a review of the contract and are going to be implementing advance payment of the fees and any additional hours will be billed at the end of the month.

her8y
30-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Do you have a late payment policy??? Worked for me:)