PDA

View Full Version : WHAT WOULD YOU DO ??

It's a small world
30-09-2009, 03:47 PM
If you have an enquiry for 5 days a week from 10-2pm but attend various groups in the week about 2-3 which start 9.15-11.15 do you take child on or not go to groups?

My friend has had an enquiry but wondered what she would do about groups

Mouse
30-09-2009, 03:51 PM
I would get parents to drop off at the group. That's what I've done on the past & it's always worked well.

heidi p
30-09-2009, 03:55 PM
I would do the same maybe the first week miss the groups but then get mum to drop off at the groups

OrlandoBelle
30-09-2009, 04:03 PM
At the end of the day Hun, it's money. I would also ask the parent to drop off at the groups, but if she's not happy doing that, maybe we could all meet up together around here. Now that the weathers getting colder we could visit each others houses each week in the winter and at the parks on nicer days. At least that way the kids still get to mix with other kids and we can have a natter! x

It's a small world
30-09-2009, 04:07 PM
At the end of the day Hun, it's money. I would also ask the parent to drop off at the groups, but if she's not happy doing that, maybe we could all meet up together around here. Now that the weathers getting colder we could visit each others houses each week in the winter and at the parks on nicer days. At least that way the kids still get to mix with other kids and we can have a natter! x

Sounds good to me. Thursdays I do enjoy my cm playgroup but have been looking at other groups or things to do. We will havr to arrange something. My friend doesn't drive so I tend to pick her up and drop off but thats not a problem.....Be in touch soon so we can sort something out.

I was going to suggest that she gets parents to drop lo off butthink shes come to some sort of agreement hoping they sign with her on Monday.

Daddy Day Care
30-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Agree wtih what the others have said, from the groups I go to I know several childminders that have there mindess dropped of at the groups byt there parents

Gareth
xx

Alibali
30-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Yep, drop at groups, if mine are late they know where to find me and come to the groups!