PDA

View Full Version : revised fees

Little Darlings
30-09-2009, 10:03 AM
I have sent home a letter to the parents saying I am increasing the fees (given a date and enough notice), I have also introduced a late payment fee. as these changes are fee related I have asked them to sign a copy and give back to me. As yet none of parents have given back to me, new changes are due to start as of tomorrow, can I still charge new rates and late payment fee if they not signed to say they agree? please help

suez
01-10-2009, 08:51 AM
hi, im sure you can but im sure someone with better knowledge will be along to tell you x

LisaMcNally09
01-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Hiya,

I would have thought you would need to do contract reviews for each parent......i might be wrong but you are changing the contract so a new one will need to be signed!!

Someone will correct me if im wrong im sure:blush:

Lisa

Little Darlings
01-10-2009, 11:42 AM
was not going to but will if needed, just thougt I could get them to sign to say they agree with changes and then attached to the contract.

LisaMcNally09
01-10-2009, 12:22 PM
was not going to but will if needed, just thougt I could get them to sign to say they agree with changes and then attached to the contract.

Well if they aren't being pinned down into signing the letter I would ask each of them individually to do a contract review with you. Arrange an appointment with each to do this.

I dont know what you could do if they wont be pinned down to do this though??

hth

sarah707
01-10-2009, 12:25 PM
I would do a contract review, especially as you are having problems.

Give parents 30 days notice of the review and state that if they do not come in to re-sign by the end of 30 days, their contract will be void and you cannot work with their child.

Hth :D