PDA

View Full Version : found this is the serch engine

tammerisk
30-09-2009, 07:01 AM
http://www.letssharecare.com/?gclid=COTz3fLgmJ0CFZuX2AodGWBxWg

was looking for the child care.co.uk site in google and this court my attention as i went to click o nthe site i wanted

in light of what has been in the news latly i think maybe some one should inform the site owner what they are doing is illegal before to many parents end up being prosicuted for something they didn't even realize was illegal

LittleMissSparkles
30-09-2009, 07:30 AM
OMG it is even encouraging school sto register with them :eek:

Pipsqueak
30-09-2009, 07:34 AM
I am sorry to say that Ofsted and NCMA are aware. No idea what either body are doing about it.

Contact Ofsted and NCMA by email and advise them (again), doesn't seem right that a site being so blatent about offering reciporcal childcare can get away with it and yet there is big furore about these two police women

Pudding Girl
30-09-2009, 07:43 AM
I reported this to the SCMA about 6 months ago, looks like nothing was done then.

:angry:

venus89
30-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Well I guess that technically if you're looking after somebody elses child in their home and not yours you're okay anyway - not that it makes that clear on the site....

tammerisk
30-09-2009, 01:19 PM
this may sound really mean but if they are not doing anything about it you could find all the parents in your area and shop then all to ofsted

not that i think i could do that i really not that mean and i think even though it breacking the law and poss putting us out of buissness parent just can't afford child care if the govenment won't help them

but then we get into the debate of well if you can't afford to have kids and work then you shouldn't have them at all!!!

sorry if this starts another thread!!!

i quite opionated on the subjuct of this

moogster1a
30-09-2009, 01:25 PM
I phoned OFSTED and an hour or so ago a bloke phoned me back to say they're looking into it and will let me know what happens. I pointed out that it seems mad that those two poor policewomen aren't allowed to look after each others kids, and websites like this exist. He agreed ( and also said there's a lot more to the policewomen story than the media is letting on, and it's not simply 2 friends helping each other out!)

Blackhorse
30-09-2009, 01:27 PM
this has been posted and reported to before...

I have re-sent it to SCMA...will dig out an CC email as well and re-send.

does anyone think the Tax authorities would be interested at all?

Blackhorse
30-09-2009, 03:44 PM
got an email back from scma..they said they dont think it is illegal but maybe I could forward it to the Care Commission.....

Pipsqueak
30-09-2009, 05:24 PM
I phoned OFSTED and an hour or so ago a bloke phoned me back to say they're looking into it and will let me know what happens. I pointed out that it seems mad that those two poor policewomen aren't allowed to look after each others kids, and websites like this exist. He agreed ( and also said there's a lot more to the policewomen story than the media is letting on, and it's not simply 2 friends helping each other out!)

Ofsted have been 'looking into it' for several months now!:rolleyes:

Lady Haha
30-09-2009, 05:38 PM
and also said there's a lot more to the policewomen story than the media is letting on, and it's not simply 2 friends helping each other out!)

OOhhhh!!! I'm intrigued now!!!! I want more gossip on this!!!

moogster1a
30-09-2009, 07:09 PM
I tried grilling him but he wasn't going to spill the beans!