PDA

View Full Version : Child Care Magazine

Chimps Childminding
29-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Hi, looking at subscribing to Child Care Magazine, and just wondered if any of you already have this and if you would recommend it. If not any suggestions as to what would be better???

Thanks

June & Carolyn

miffy
29-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Don't have that one - I do get Creative Steps for the craft things - depends what you want really.

Miffy xx

manjay
29-09-2009, 06:06 PM
I get most magazines:ROFL1: I like Child care as it is specific to childminders. Creative Steps is also fab.

Why not check it out if you haven't seen a copy of CHild Care. It is always in WHSmiths around here and even our local garage sells it. I haven't checked prices recently as I pay by DD but a friend was saying that it is cheaper to buy it yourself

Pudding Girl
29-09-2009, 06:09 PM
It's not that great tbh. They could do so so much more in that mag esp as it's monthly or is it 2 monthly?

I still buy it though :rolleyes:

sarah707
01-10-2009, 07:06 AM
I like child Care!

It has some good articles :D

Gherkin
01-10-2009, 08:54 AM
I like it as it does have some good articles. Would I pay for it? Not sure. I'm lucky as my husband works for the distributer so I get it free.

dobby
01-10-2009, 10:36 AM
I like it, but after a year i found it repaets itself so just buy once in a while now from WHSmith.

Out of interest what would people like to see in a childcare mag? I have a few friends who work in magazine publishing and they are always looking for new ideas :)

Chimps Childminding
01-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Thanks everyone, will sneak a peek in W H Smith, and then decide!!!:D

Annie_T
01-10-2009, 09:37 PM
im thinking of subscribing to it .. as i normally go to buy it and whsmith has sold old .. grr and i am not going to open a account there as want money - why should we pay for the to hold a mag for few days !!

x

SandCastles
01-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Don't have that one - I do get Creative Steps for the craft things - depends what you want really.

Miffy xx

Same here, I even get excited when it the post man brings the latest edition.