PDA

View Full Version : Help! Filling out Reg form!!

CherryBlossom
29-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi,

How important is it that I get the address dates exact on my Reg form..do they need to know every single address?
In the past 5 years I have had about 8 different addresses!!
Cannot remember the dates I lived at every place, and was worried if I got them a bit wrong it might delay my app!

Thanks

Blossom

Minstrel
29-09-2009, 05:03 PM
I would have a good guess at each one and get at least the month and year right- i dont think they will quibble over a few days.

I also try to use points of reference such as where was i living when certain events happened if i'm stuck- your birthday, xmas, partners/kids birthdays etc can all help narrow it down as much as poss.

CherryBlossom
29-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Ok, thanks.
Would it just be addresses I was registered to...for example we have just moved into a new house but stayed at my in laws for 8 weeks prior to moving..would I put this down as an address as it was more of a short term stay?

thanks

mrsgreen
30-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Ok, thanks.
Would it just be addresses I was registered to...for example we have just moved into a new house but stayed at my in laws for 8 weeks prior to moving..would I put this down as an address as it was more of a short term stay?

thanks

hi not sure about anyone elses pre reg visit, but when i had mone she went through my background addresses etc. so if from one address to another there is a space of a few months they might ask you were you were? i would try and put all your addresses down as best you can. check it after and make sure they all add up from when you moved from one onto another.
if u get stuck with potcodes, go on the royal mail website. door number and rd and will give u postcode. good luck

CherryBlossom
30-09-2009, 04:24 PM
hi not sure about anyone elses pre reg visit, but when i had mone she went through my background addresses etc. so if from one address to another there is a space of a few months they might ask you were you were? i would try and put all your addresses down as best you can. check it after and make sure they all add up from when you moved from one onto another.
if u get stuck with potcodes, go on the royal mail website. door number and rd and will give u postcode. good luck

Thank you. I have filled out the back of the form with all pervious address for the past 5 years now. hope it is clear enough for them to understand lol.

x

Sally G
30-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi,

How important is it that I get the address dates exact on my Reg form..do they need to know every single address?
In the past 5 years I have had about 8 different addresses!!
Cannot remember the dates I lived at every place, and was worried if I got them a bit wrong it might delay my app!

Thanks

Blossom

Hi im the same! i have just put the month (which was a bit of a guess) adn the year - sal

CherryBlossom
30-09-2009, 07:23 PM
I am so daunted by the forms..worried i will fill them out wrong lol.

I just thought it would be a fill out and post back the next day thing, but now I realise we have to get health declaration etc.

x