PDA

View Full Version : can i have a moan

mozarella
29-09-2009, 03:28 PM
well today is not the day, I have two sick mindee who are coughing and sneezing everywhere, i have a 13 months old baby who keeps crawling everywhere and licking everything and I am 14 weeks pregnant !!!

I really dont want to catch it but I just cant sterelise my house everywhere !!!

sorry moan over, i know it is part of the job

Blackhorse
29-09-2009, 03:51 PM
oh dear..I know how you feel...and being pregnant doesnt make it any easier either, does it?

I got sneezed in the face today...it was not pleasent let me tell you! :eek: :eek:

and I am considering buying shares in tissue companies...everywhere I look are boxes of tissues as everyone is sneezing and caughing!

sarahlou
29-09-2009, 04:13 PM
2 of my mindees full of it and I know I will get it - keep running round with hand sanitiser and baby wipes - winter colds here we come!!!:(

margimum
29-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Look on the positive side................ the more colds you come across now, you will build up immunity, so when you get them again when you're old and feeble you won't get ill!!:laughing: :laughing:

Bitsy Beans
29-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Well 3rd week into nursery for my son and he's got a cold, as has my daughter (14 months old). Luckily mindee had one too last Friday so didn't worry about mine passing on germs as she was already infected :laughing:

I feel for you - looking after my own son was bad enough when I was pregnant never mind someone elses......

Cazz
29-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Look on the positive side................ the more colds you come across now, you will build up immunity, so when you get them again when you're old and feeble you won't get ill!!:laughing: :laughing:

You obviously look on the bright side of life! :thumbsup:

The first cold of the season is doing the rounds in my house as well - third child now has it and I kept waking up last night with a sore throat but fortunately feel okay again now.

Don't hold out much hope of you avoiding it but hope you only get a touch of it, especially being pregnant!

miffy
30-09-2009, 06:46 AM
and I am considering buying shares in tissue companies...everywhere I look are boxes of tissues as everyone is sneezing and caughing!

Same here! and obviously parents don't have tissues at home, considering the amount the schoolies shove in their pockets each morning :rolleyes:

Hope everyone's a bit better today Mozarella

Miffy xx

mozarella
30-09-2009, 11:34 AM
thanks for listening to my moan !!!!

Children are not here today, I have " detoled " my house lol !! I seem ok and my little boy too.....