PDA

View Full Version : Got a quick 5 mins before I start

LeeAnn
29-09-2009, 06:32 AM
Oh no wait my mindee is here already! aaaaaaa her Dad dropped her off at 7.05! She wasnt booked in until 7.30. :rolleyes: so I was still in bed!

When Dad collected her last night I mentioned that she was booked in at 7.30 , so I would see them then. I think basically mum and Dad don't communicate with each other very well. We did think it was a little strange as Dad gives my DH a lift to work and he is usually here at 7.15 not 7.30. So my guess is Dad thought it would be easier for him to drop her at me early than to entertain her for the 10 min until normal time or the 25 mins until she was actually booked in! :rolleyes:

Ugh now I have to ask for the exra half an hour as Mum pays in advance!

Hoping Dad might think twice about coming early next time! Me staggering downstairs in my dressing gown with my hair sticking up is not a pretty sight :eek:

angeldelight
29-09-2009, 06:34 AM
Oh poor you maybe it was a misunderstanding though :laughing:

Nip it in the bud before he does it every morning ha

Angel xx

LeeAnn
29-09-2009, 06:43 AM
the worst bit is that it has happened before but not as early as this, I was dressed before as he was only 5/10 mins early.
it is only rarely that she come this early, Mum is a nurse and has been on night shift. I usually collect from nursery at 11.30 so I at least have clothes on! LOL even if my hair is still sticking straight up!

My DH said he thought they would come early as the Dad just doesnt want to spend too much time with the LO :rolleyes: but I thought becuase I had made it clear last night that they would be fine.

angeldelight
29-09-2009, 06:46 AM
When one of my parents arrive early I do not answer the door

Just say you are in the shower he will soon take the hint ha ha

Angel xx