PDA

View Full Version : Given notice

devoncm
28-09-2009, 06:07 PM
By parent. Child is 5 and comes after school and school holidays, since september ive not been able to collect her from school as my children go to a different school and no one can pick them up so i do, mindees auntie was happy to colect as she picks her daughter up anyway and lives just 2 mins if that round corner bow she has decided this is too much hassle so mum has had to give notice, she was my main child as i only have another for half a day week and he's just temporary.

I need to get advertising quickly, ive got t shirts and going to put ads in shops again im on netmums and *************, is there anywhere else i can advertise for free?

Im in desparate need of some work now

TheBTeam
28-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Can you put adverts up in community centres, playgroups etc, my advert which is in our community centre is close to two playgroups and this has helped me to get business. Childrens centres often have places to advertise.

School notice boards. Doctors surgeries if they let you, our local maternity unit used to have a notice board that had adverts on it.

daisyboo1980
28-09-2009, 07:59 PM
try ur local gumtree on the internet and signs on ur car i also put them on my friends and families car to
i also put up signs in local shops hope u get sorted soon

youarewhatyoueat
28-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Get yourself known at any mums and toddler groups, childrens centres or pre schools.If you register at an agency local to you you may get some emergency work or weekend work in a creche and babysitting.

Playmate
28-09-2009, 10:03 PM
I have posters in the car which in the past I have had enquiries from.