PDA

View Full Version : Child/Parent Questionnaire

manjay
28-09-2009, 10:07 AM
It has got to the time of year that I have to produce my Quality of Care report and I think my parent and child questionnaires need a it of updating:rolleyes:

For those of you who receive worthwhile feedback I was just wondering what kind of questions acheive the best response.

Any inspiration greatly appreciated:thumbsup:

manjay
28-09-2009, 10:13 AM
thought I should add before I panic anyone into thinking they have to produce one of these reports, it is only applicable in Wales;)

Polly2
28-09-2009, 11:24 AM
I have lots of the usual questions on mine but they just get a yes or no answer :rolleyes:

The best answers I have had are from:

What do you like best about the care your child receives from your childminder?

Is there anything you would like to see improved at this childcare setting?

how would you rate the childcare you receive?

How do you feel about the methods of communication between you and your childminder (e.g.daily sheets, e mail, text, phone messages etc) how can I improve?

how do you feel about ways in which your childminder shares information on your child’s development and experiences?

Hope you get some good comments :thumbsup:

mumof4
28-09-2009, 11:50 AM
I have adapted the Bromley ones and they came back with more than the usual yes or no! In fact I had a really positive response so would use them again:)

manjay
28-09-2009, 12:00 PM
I have lots of the usual questions on mine but they just get a yes or no answer :rolleyes:

The best answers I have had are from:

What do you like best about the care your child receives from your childminder?

Is there anything you would like to see improved at this childcare setting?

how would you rate the childcare you receive?

How do you feel about the methods of communication between you and your childminder (e.g.daily sheets, e mail, text, phone messages etc) how can I improve?

how do you feel about ways in which your childminder shares information on your child’s development and experiences?

Hope you get some good comments :thumbsup:

That sounds like what I have already:D Looking for inspiration for the children's ones aswell. I have all the normal - what do you like - what would you like more of - what new resourses would you like to see - but wanted something a little different:rolleyes:

Polly2
28-09-2009, 12:20 PM
My children's ones are a bit basic I'm afraid :o