PDA

View Full Version : Parents registering as childminders

Madminder
28-09-2009, 08:42 AM
I don't know if any of you have seen this on the news this morning but I am going to be on the Andy Garland BBC Radio Kent show at 12.30 today to give my views on this issue.

I would appreciate hearing your views too and may be able to use them in the show.

Off to trampolining now so will check in later.

Thanks,

Suzy

nikim
28-09-2009, 11:03 AM
sorry not sure if i understand what you want to know , most if not all childminders are parents .

Madminder
28-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Sorry, had to type it quickly before I went off to trampolining - it is the policewoman issue that has been brought up in two other threads now so I have read those comments.

thanks

manjay
28-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Just had a listen to your interview. How cool being on the radio! I just know I would get so tongue tied. Didn't think much of the interviewer though:rolleyes:

Trouble
28-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Just had a listen to your interview. How cool being on the radio! I just know I would get so tongue tied. Didn't think much of the interviewer though:rolleyes:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Madminder
29-09-2009, 11:21 AM

Thanks, it is the third time I have been on Radio Kent discussing cm, it seems that once they have your details they contact you as soon as an issue comes up! The other two times were really easy but I didn't like this one at all, was shaking like a leaf when it finished. Maybe it was because I was on the perceived 'wrong' side this time, but I really felt like he was having a go at me! I might think twice before doing it again.

NCMA were very helpful, as usual, and their press officer even took time out from the Labour Party conference to ring me and give me some tips.

Suzy

singlewiththree
29-09-2009, 11:34 AM
I missed it but in the playground last night here two mums saying they were on radio five live yesterday on the side of parents as they share childcare with each other.