PDA

View Full Version : what do you think

disney
28-02-2008, 09:45 AM
:idea: just starting a new contract with mum and have decided that from now on i would like payment to be maid in advance . my question isafter already being with mum for six months when she pays me on friday the contract will start on monday and that means she will need to pay again . does this seem ok or how would i work this ? x

sarah707
28-02-2008, 10:11 AM
I think to be fair you need to tell her by letter, write up a new contract asking for payment in advance and give her a date when this will start from...

I know some of my parents would need a month or maybe even longer to save up if I changed them to advance payments. :D

angeldelight
28-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Yes I agree with Sarah and would do the same if it were myself

Good luck

Angel xx

Banana
28-02-2008, 10:12 AM
I agree

x

disney
28-02-2008, 12:39 PM
i have already written to mum and the contract will startn next week . thats not the problem i just felt a little bad because she will pay on friday for the week i have worked , then again on monday for that week in advance .
but then she wont pay me again untill every monday :panic: i just worry suppose i would worry if i didnt worry.:eek: x

deeb66
28-02-2008, 12:45 PM
i have already written to mum and the contract will startn next week . thats not the problem i just felt a little bad because she will pay on friday for the week i have worked , then again on monday for that week in advance .
but then she wont pay me again untill every monday :panic: i just worry suppose i would worry if i didnt worry.:eek: x

If she is happy with that arrangement then I really wouldn't worry too much.

A majority of people get paid monthly anyway so the chances are that you moving the day from Friday to Monday isn't really causing her too many problems....

Heaven Scent
28-02-2008, 12:55 PM
If she is happy then thats ok she knows so don't fret.

Celine:)

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
28-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Try not to worry if she is happy with it then that is all that matters.

Lorraine xx

miffy
28-02-2008, 02:36 PM
If mum hasn't said anything then she is most likely OK with it and you have done it at the end of a month so she will have her wages (assuming she is monthly paid).

Don't worry it seems everything is alright

Miffy xx