PDA

View Full Version : Newbie starting tomorrow :D

Pudding Girl
27-09-2009, 04:13 PM
After my 2 fters left two weeks ago have only had my one after schoolie in so had a lovely break, but tomorrow I have a 9mo starting, all day Mondays, his 3yo brother will start with me in 2 weeks time too, but tomorrow the after schoolie mum is off so I have just the baby which is going to be lovely to really get to know one another :)

Then I have 2 more pters lined up to start in another couple of week - things are picking up again!

helenlc
27-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Congratulations!!!:thumbsup:

I have a 9 month old starting settling in sessions this Thursday - my other mindees dont attend that day so it will be quite nice to be just me and the baby.

Pudding Girl
27-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Good luck with yours :) Mine is yet another boy baby, it's all I seem to get!

angeldelight
28-09-2009, 05:58 AM
Good luck to both of you

Angel xx

balloon
28-09-2009, 07:41 AM
Good luck to you both xx

Pudding Girl
28-09-2009, 09:09 AM
So far so good :) we had breakfast, juice, got out the treasure basket, fell in love with the whisk and a hard rubber ball with a bell inside (cat toy!!) rolled around the floor for half an hour, had a snuggle up, now gone down for a nap, 5 mins of tears and now spark out :thumbsup:

I only wish all first mornings were like this, made such a difference only having him here but realise can't do that all the time, jsut the way it's worked out this time.

Hope Helen is getting on ok?!

Demonjill
28-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Sounds like things are going really well! Thats fab!:thumbsup: :clapping: