PDA

View Full Version : Got the Laminator on HMMmmmm ....

Stanfield
26-09-2009, 07:52 PM
What shall I laminate!!!:D
Have a pile of boring stuff to do, but want to do somthing fun. Thinking of printing a few photos for my 2year old, laminating them will make them more robust!:D
What have you done lately?

Trouble
26-09-2009, 07:54 PM
i laminate everything from car docs ins to pictures of my kids

everything?????:D :D :D :D

look round the room and you will find:D

Stanfield
26-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Well I have just printed a brilliant Dress up Teddy from Sparkle box.
A3 size, you dress him according to the weather.
I am about to cut out, laminate and apply velcro, ready to stick next to my days of the week board.:clapping:

Also printed off a sign that says "STOP Wait for an adult" to stick on the inside of the front door, only to realise that by the time they had opened the door, they won't see the sign and would run off anyway!!!!:doh:

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
26-09-2009, 08:15 PM
just did some leaves for my autumn dispaly

Trouble
26-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Well I have just printed a brilliant Dress up Teddy from Sparkle box.
A3 size, you dress him according to the weather.
I am about to cut out, laminate and apply velcro, ready to stick next to my days of the week board.:clapping:

Also printed off a sign that says "STOP Wait for an adult" to stick on the inside of the front door, only to realise that by the time they had opened the door, they won't see the sign and would run off anyway!!!!:doh:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

miffy
27-09-2009, 08:32 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I've got some autumn photos (also from sparklebox) waiting to be laminated and stuck up on display.

Miffy xx

FussyElmo
27-09-2009, 10:02 AM
I want a laminator:crying: :crying: :crying:

Stanfield
27-09-2009, 10:57 AM
I want a laminator:crying: :crying: :crying:

I had a really expensive one on a grant :D but you cant get them really cheap from tesco, we had one at the nursery I used to work at, the first one burnt out pretty quickly but the second one is still on the go years later - Only thing is, sometimes you have to put the sheet through twice if it is thick, but not a big problem.:thumbsup:

Trouble
27-09-2009, 11:47 AM
how many sheets have you used so far?? ill tell you whether your an amiture laminator or a professional one:laughing: :laughing:

LisaMcNally09
27-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Im laminating too today!!! Only outing rules though...nothing exciting!!!:(

Jen 10
27-09-2009, 12:15 PM
I'm jealous! I was just thinking yesterday I need my own laminator. How much are they?

You could laminate posters to make them last longer. Name labels, toy labels, make a photobook, wash your hands sign?

Have fun!!

Trouble
27-09-2009, 12:18 PM
if you shop around there not much and you need one for your business:D :D :D

i find pockets cheaper at wilkinsons

Stanfield
27-09-2009, 01:26 PM
how many sheets have you used so far?? ill tell you whether your an amiture laminator or a professional one:laughing: :laughing:

Well, I used about 12 sheets last night, but cut up lots of smaller things to fit on one sheet to reduce waste. Annoyed:angry: this morning though because I FORGOT TO LAMINATE MY HAND WASHING SONG THAT IS CURRENTLY IN A POLYPOCKET stuck in my bathroom. (OOppps, lo put caps on!)

Saranotts
27-09-2009, 02:54 PM
My dd has laminated feathers today and made it in to a fan.

Sara