PDA

View Full Version : confused with numbers allowed

Hanabana
26-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Hi on my certificate it states i may care for no more than 4 children under 8 years old. I assume this takes into account my own child who is 20 months so in theory i could have 5 children here at once with my own?

sarah707
26-09-2009, 02:58 PM
You can take on 4 minded children under 8...

Depending on the age of your son, there will be other restrictions such as no children under 1 (if yours is a baby) or 2 under 5 (if yours is under 5).

Hth :D

Hanabana
26-09-2009, 03:03 PM
thanks sarah, i get the age thing just wasn't clear if it included my own and your reply has helped with that, thanks:)

Annie_T
27-09-2009, 06:29 PM
4 under 8 yrs plus your own child hun (max allowed is 6 but depending on how many children you have it gets cut down)

so you can mind 4 and have your boy huh
hope helps

Carrie-Anne
28-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Ooh this has got me thinking, my certificate is at my mum's so can not read it but sure it says 2 in the EYFS but only one under the age of 1. I read it I could only have one other child with my daughter (who is 2) but actually I can have 2 children PLUS her......?

have I been silly and read all your replies wrong?

x

Playmate
28-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Ooh this has got me thinking, my certificate is at my mum's so can not read it but sure it says 2 in the EYFS but only one under the age of 1. I read it I could only have one other child with my daughter (who is 2) but actually I can have 2 children PLUS her......?

have I been silly and read all your replies wrong?

x

You would need to check your cert, but most CM's (unless they have size restrictions) can have a total of 3 in the EYFS, so if you only have 1 of your own, you should be able to mind 2 hth :thumbsup:

eden012345
06-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Hi , I have a question please. If your regisrered to care for one under one, does this mean at any one time? What i mean is if i have an under one , one day a week, is that my allowance taken up or can i have a different under one on the other days of the week? Hope that makes sense? many thanks

Minstrel
06-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Hi , I have a question please. If your regisrered to care for one under one, does this mean at any one time? What i mean is if i have an under one , one day a week, is that my allowance taken up or can i have a different under one on the other days of the week? Hope that makes sense? many thanks

It just means one under1 at any one time. Fill it up with as many part timers as you wish xx

eden012345
06-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Thank you x