PDA

View Full Version : First mindee but no paperwork - help!

balijay
25-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Hi everyone - I really need your help! I had my 1st parent visit yesterday and she would like me to take on her 9 month old- Hurrah :D However I have not yet received my start up pack with all my paperwork from NCMA. My insurance is sorted though so no problem there, but Mum and baby are coming for a settling in/signing session tomorrow and I have nothing for her to fill in! So... can someone give me an idea of the information I need to gather (ie what is on the NCMA child record form) so that I can make my own form up and then transfer it to the official paperwork when it arrives? I have an All about me form I can use. Also what should I do about a contract? Help! I feel so disorganised! Any advice much appreciated.

Daddy Day Care
25-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Do you know any chuildminders near you that could possibly have any spare contracts untill yours coem through?

Gareth
xx

balijay
25-09-2009, 06:34 PM
DDC sadly no :( There are only a couple of other childminders and I haven't met them yet. Thanks for the idea tho x

uf353432
25-09-2009, 09:27 PM
ask you local surestart if they can give you some - I did when i was in the same position.

balijay
26-09-2009, 07:08 AM
ask you local surestart if they can give you some - I did when i was in the same position.

Thats a good idea, thanks. Will do that if nothing comes on Mon.

What is actually on a NCMA child record form? Name, address, dob, emergency contact details, dietary needs, allergies - am I thinking along the right lines?