PDA

View Full Version : Help i'm in pain!!!

chewy sweets
25-09-2009, 01:32 PM
:panic: Think i've got a kidney infection or something because my back has been in agony since last night. Not the best thing to have with 3 under 3 years old!!!!!:panic:
Day off tomorrow but working sunday so hoping to recover tomorrow. Can't really rest though cos my lo's only 16 months old and is like a whirl wind!!:laughing:

youarewhatyoueat
25-09-2009, 01:41 PM
ouch, make sure you drink plenty to flush it out, and try a hot water bottle. sorry not much help.sending sympathy x

Twinkles
25-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Is this something you've had before ? Have you had a urine infection ? Do you feel a bit sick ?

Have had many many urine and kidney infections and suggest - no insist get to GP asap. It won't go away on it's own and you risk damage if you leave it.

Cazz
25-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Oh poor you. Can't you get a doctors appointment this afternoon to get it checked out?

Hope you're feeling better soon.

chewy sweets
25-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Yeh have had a kidney infection before. Really need a hot water bottle on my back but can't really sit down long enough and i'm scared lo's might get their hands on it! Got 2 after schoolers arriving in half an hour aswell!:panic:

wendywu
25-09-2009, 01:47 PM
You really need to get this seen to. It is not something that you can deal with yourself. A kidney infection can be dangerous if left untreated.:panic:

Minstrel
25-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Is this something you've had before ? Have you had a urine infection ? Do you feel a bit sick ?

Have had many many urine and kidney infections and suggest - no insist get to GP asap. It won't go away on it's own and you risk damage if you leave it.

Twinkles- just wondered why you asked her if she felt sick? I only ask becuase i have had back ache for a couple of days, so bad i barely slept last night, as pills havent touched it. This morning i have woken up feeling really sick and now reading this i'm wondering..... although the pain ache is quite high up???

Sorry to hi-jack katieskatie, i hope you feel better soon xxx