PDA

View Full Version : new SEF - best practice ?

Zoomie
24-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Okay, bought Sarah's e-book :thumbsup:, printed it :eek: , read it :eek: :eek: , printed off the verson in the free downloads (up above) ....

Now I have been registered for 4 months (and have submitted a variation request today), do you reckon I should complete this version in paper form (probably just my own scribbles), and then start to type up the proper version on my computer and then hopefully by then (as I believe it takes weeks to do) the new version will be on line, and then I can copy and paste it into that ....

Thing is, I don't think I should try to do the version that is online at the mo, cos it doesn't marry up with Sarah's book (in a straightforward way).

Argh, what to do, what to do ....

Blaze
24-09-2009, 10:01 PM
I would wait for Sarah to send you the updated version (she's working on it) as the updated SEF is different to the old one.

Andrea08
24-09-2009, 10:03 PM
ok hun calm down what you say sounds ok to me,
if you put into word and save until the new SEF is ready that will be fine,

xxx

Zoomie
24-09-2009, 10:11 PM
I would wait for Sarah to send you the updated version (she's working on it) as the updated SEF is different to the old one.

No, I already have the new e-book from Sarah. She has already updated it (isn't she great).

She said in a separate thread that she could only send out a certain amount of emails a day as there is a limit.

Blaze
24-09-2009, 11:11 PM
In that case do as you suggested:thumbsup:

sarah707
25-09-2009, 07:09 AM

They've all gone out now! :happy banana:

Yes Zoomie you are right my copy doesn't match up with the online one yet because the online one hasn't been updated.

I'd suggest doing your own, on your computer and post it in.

There's an address in the Guidance notes :D

Zoomie
25-09-2009, 11:14 AM
They've all gone out now! :happy banana:

Yes Zoomie you are right my copy doesn't match up with the online one yet because the online one hasn't been updated.

I'd suggest doing your own, on your computer and post it in.

There's an address in the Guidance notes :D

Never thought of posting it, but I could ..... but I am going to set myself a challenge of seeing if I can have it done for positng, before the 19th Oct comes ..... :rolleyes: