PDA

View Full Version : They have been!!!!!!

LisaMcNally09
24-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Well the prospective mindee has just been and he is lovely!!!

Meeting went great....mum was really happy....had problems with another CM but thats another thread!!:rolleyes:

Anyway...the only problem is the dad is an ex of mine from when we were kids!!! hahaha I didnt know where to put my face when they walked in!!!

Mum has said she wants to sign but i told her to ring me next week to arrange contract signing!! that gives them chance to talk about it!! :blush:

Obviously she doesnt know who I am and i dont know if he will tell her but im so uneasy now!! lol

If they dont get in touch it wont be anything i did today though because me and the little boy got on great and mum was really really pleased with how I do things!!!!

mumx3
24-09-2009, 06:20 PM
good luck with it all, sounds like it could be potentially tricky at some point, I hope it goes ok for you all.

Andrea08
24-09-2009, 06:27 PM
thats good news ,,,one word honesty

trust me you dont want the mum to find out later and wonder why neither of you told her?? she will be thinking all sorts like,,,are they gettin it on!!:blush:

good luck x

LisaMcNally09
24-09-2009, 07:13 PM
thats good news ,,,one word honesty

trust me you dont want the mum to find out later and wonder why neither of you told her?? she will be thinking all sorts like,,,are they gettin it on!!:blush:

good luck x

Do you think i should tell her?????????

Ooooo i dont know.....it wasnt a big relationship...we were about 15 i think and it was for a month!!:blush:

Havent seen him for years!!!!

Demonjill
24-09-2009, 09:28 PM
LOl well done thats fab!!

As for th eother thing lol maybe the moment for telling her has gone - unless you say something to her the next time like " Your bloke looks very like a boy i dated when i was at school....." lol:o

miffy
24-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Good luck - hope you get the job :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

LisaMcNally09
25-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Well.....the prospective mindees mum has just rang and they are coming to sign on Sunday!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

Ripeberry
25-09-2009, 10:18 AM
If he was only a boyfriend when you were teenagers then no problem. When you said EX I was thinking ex-husband :eek: Now that would be tricky!