PDA

View Full Version : POO FEST..........

MarpleJollytots
24-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Potty training my step daughter,went in the playroom after loading the dish washer.........Poo everywhere but shes sat there on the potty with a big grin on her face!!!!!!!More Poo on the floor than in potty, so there i am jumping up and down saying well done while trying no to throw up !!!!THANK GOODNESS FOR DETTOL SPRAY.Thought i would share that while you all eat your tea!!!! Little hello to 'Single Mum of Three' ...hello,really nice to meet you today xxxxx Cant get rid of the smell !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

melanieabigail2004
24-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Oh yuck - glad I have not eaten yet!!! ;)

FussyElmo
24-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Nice - fabreze!!!!!

Daddy Day Care
24-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Sounds a little like my son, he loves sitting on his potty, and will sit on it for 30 minutes, but soon as he needs to go he will stand up and do it over the carpet :(

Gareth
xx

sarah707
24-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Nice! :panic:

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
24-09-2009, 07:28 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sorry but this really made me giggle :laughing:

MarpleJollytots
24-09-2009, 08:07 PM
A couple of months ago i went into her room in the morning........ nappy off and its contents smeared EVERYWHERE,walls bedding,in her hair !!! The thing is she just sits there grinning.Shes very cute.Will post a picture when i work out how to do it.Anyway this potty training got me and Mike thinking...with my son and now with his daughter we take travel potty everywhere,if she needs to go no matter where we are we find the nearest corner,wip the potty out and bingo.If there is a toilet seconds away we go in there,however if its some distance the latter applies -out comes potty,better that than upset child with wet pants etc.When we have mindees is this allowed ?Mike is worried about it from the point of view you never know who is around with a camera phone,i said i would ask the parents what they want us to do but he feels even with parents consent its a No No.When i trained my son i was always discreet,hid him behind buggy,found a corner etc.The thing is if u trapes to the toilet more often than not there is a huge que.What do you all do with Mindees??Another question,as u know we are both childminding together,do you think parents would object to Mike taking little girls to the toilet etc? I know it SHOULDNT be an issue,any ideas or experiences as regards how to deal with this if parents show concern???:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blush:

LeanneC
26-09-2009, 06:52 PM
A couple of months ago i went into her room in the morning........ nappy off and its contents smeared EVERYWHERE,walls bedding,in her hair !!! The thing is she just sits there grinning.Shes very cute.Will post a picture when i work out how to do it.Anyway this potty training got me and Mike thinking...with my son and now with his daughter we take travel potty everywhere,if she needs to go no matter where we are we find the nearest corner,wip the potty out and bingo.If there is a toilet seconds away we go in there,however if its some distance the latter applies -out comes potty,better that than upset child with wet pants etc.When we have mindees is this allowed ?Mike is worried about it from the point of view you never know who is around with a camera phone,i said i would ask the parents what they want us to do but he feels even with parents consent its a No No.When i trained my son i was always discreet,hid him behind buggy,found a corner etc.The thing is if u trapes to the toilet more often than not there is a huge que.What do you all do with Mindees??Another question,as u know we are both childminding together,do you think parents would object to Mike taking little girls to the toilet etc? I know it SHOULDNT be an issue,any ideas or experiences as regards how to deal with this if parents show concern???:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blush:

I would like to know of any comments on this too...good question

oh today my dd is sort of mid toilet training...she uses the potty for poo's and wee's now and again if im not able to help her onto the toilet. Well today, she went into the bathroom, i heard her come back into the lounge and she said a wee mummy! so i jumped up only to notice she had actually done a poo in her pants..awww she took them down but got one leg caught on her foot so instincts made her shake her foot :eek: Well the poo flew out of the pants and landed on my foot :o I kind of went oh dear and dd looked down and said the same... sooo glad it was my own dd's poo and no one elses i probably would have vomited :laughing: