PDA

View Full Version : Phil & Teds pram

lovemyprams
24-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi all:)

Posted on here few days ago about Phil & Teds prams.

Well I have now sold my Jane Powertwin (need to give a price to my friend though) and went to baby shop (with parents permission!) with the two boys I mind just to make sure they would be ok sitting in the back seat. Anyway, they loved it:clapping:

Will go back on Saturday to order it :)

Not sure what colour to get!! Loved the green but they had black, red and blue. Am I better getting the black as wont show the dirt or shall I get the bright green and everyone can see me a mile down the road!

What do you think?

Also do you think £250 is a fair price for my Powertwin? It is in excellent condition and also includes the surfer board and spare raincover and all instructions.

Thank you.

MissTinkerbell
24-09-2009, 12:59 PM
I have the black and my friend has the red. We both had them when our twins were about 15 months old, so 2 years now - hers looks really clean whereas mine looks really grubby. Do not think that because its black it won't show the dirt. When I need another I definitely won't be having black again.

Pudding Girl
24-09-2009, 02:13 PM
All the covers are washable so go for what colour you like :) you can always use buggy liners to keep the seats clener for longer :)

Stanfield
24-09-2009, 02:28 PM
I know black cars show up dirt easier, plus my neighbour has the black P &T's and it looks grubby.

Im going for the green one, something different.

singlewiththree
24-09-2009, 02:59 PM
I would check how much the powertwins are on ebay. I bought mine in July for £150 complete with carseat, raincover etc, it has some slight marks but not much. I would say £200 tops.

I have a Phil & Teds too :)

helenlc
24-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Im going for the green one, something different.

I have the green - get lots of comments!!!:D

lovemyprams
24-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Thank you for your replies.

Green is the new black then (if you know what I mean!) :) I did love the green when I saw it today and it is my daughters favourite colour!

Looked on E-bay and some Powertwins are going for £200 with no surfer board and also some have marks and rips on them which mine does not. Think it also depends on the area they are selling. I will prob sell it for £200 though and think that is a fair price and it will go towards my Phil & Teds:jump for joy:

daisyboo1980
24-09-2009, 05:11 PM
hi
i just got a new phil and ted its red and i love it its brillant first day today with the double kit and it was fantastic i got the classic and double from http://www.icoobaby.co.uk/c-34-phil-teds-range.aspx?gclid=COPC35-C-5wCFaBb4wodlU0QAQ for £299 and it arrived 3 days after i ordered it
its a great buggy and worth the money
:)

Rubybubbles
24-09-2009, 05:49 PM
I have the E3 in red (classic now) it never looks to dirty, but then I do clean it every weekend:o